Users who are viewing this thread

This might sound odd but can anyone find me pictures of someone hanging from a playground swing set by their neck, dead of course, it would be a treat if you could find them hung by the swing itself.

Gore_s33ker

Wants a medal
Also can Somone find that one video where there is just this one girl tied up in a chair and she has a gun pointed to her head, says something incomprihancable and then boom? I love that vid, I think I saw it on motherless or something.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
Any pictures of famous murder scenes I really want to find ones about Jeffery Dahmer's apartment where they found skulls, and torsos in a fridge. Also pics off the Hello Kitty murder. Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. And pictures of victims in the Columbine shootings. Victims is Virginia tech shootings​

I´m searching for a video where a serb soldier is captured in Bosnia by Mujahedeen. At first they talk to him and beat him, later the execute him with a knife (though it was cut out in the video). It was on liveleak but I can`t find it anymore. The complete version would be nice.

Hellwig

Banned
Anyone know if the Homolka/Bernardo tapes were ever leaked anywhere? (shot in the dark, i know)
Also audio of Bittaker/Norris tortures, Maury Travis home murder vids, etc.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Anyone know if the Homolka/Bernardo tapes were ever leaked anywhere? (shot in the dark, i know)
I don't think that we'll ever see the Homolka/Bernardo tapes. They were ordered destroyed after the trial of Karla and Paul and if a copy managed to survive it would have popped up by now.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
any information about the tapes? maybe an article or something?
No info other than that they were ordered destroyed by the judge presiding over the trial. I don't think that there was time for anyone to have made copies because their existence only became known during Paul's trial, which was after Karla's trial and which is why she was able to plea bargain for a lesser sentence: they hadn't seen the tapes, which Paul had hidden in the kitchen ceiling, and which show her fully involved in the attacks. Only Paul's lawyer knew about the tapes and he was later charged for obstruction.

If there is a tape, then my best guess is that it is buried in Paul's criminal file under lock and key. As such, only one or two people would know about it and if the tape was leaked then whoever had access (again, if there is a tape) would be up shits creek without a paddle. But I'm not holding my breath on a copy ever being leaked - I don't that there is one.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
any information about the tapes? maybe an article or something?
Oh and as far as articles about the tapes, yes, several books include visual descriptions and verbatim verbal exchanges between Paul, Karla and their victims. The first book that came out shortly after the trials ended were written by an author/reporter who apparently had access to the tapes. He was charged because there was a complete gag order on the contents of all testimony and the contents of the tapes.

Oh and as far as articles about the tapes, yes, several books include visual descriptions and verbatim verbal exchanges between Paul, Karla and their victims. The first book that came out shortly after the trials ended were written by an author/reporter who apparently had access to the tapes. He was charged because there was a complete gag order on the contents of all testimony and the contents of the tapes.

thanks for that. do you know the name of the book?

Back