Users who are viewing this thread

sarah08

Rookie
does anyone have seen the video of armin meiwes? i know that exist but i never find it...! :unreal:
The police haven't released the video of it, they say it's too gruesome to release. Some of their cops had to undergo therapy after watching it supposedly. I wanted to watch it too :(

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
im rather interested in reading more about the junko furata murder case. ive seen what most sites have to offer and googles gurgles on the subjecy. it seems there must be something more than movie stills and the same summary over and over. anyone? thx!

im rather interested in reading more about the junko furata murder case. ive seen what most sites have to offer and googles gurgles on the subjecy. it seems there must be something more than movie stills and the same summary over and over. anyone? thx!

I never heard before of that case, where can I find the movie stills? Truly sick scum from what I´ve read, reminds me of the Ukraine maniacs.

snatch

just google junko

there is no actual footage or stills. the movie is lame. if what is reported really happened, any supported evidence would be appreciated.

i'd link you to something but i dont know how on my new fangled tablet gadget.

if you find anything besides the much repeated (word for word) story-please share. worse than ukraine asswipes even-

snatch

methinks there is two movies-
concrete-encased highschool girl murder case

and

concrete aka schoolgirl in concrete

there are clips of the movies on you tube

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I want to see any footage there is of when that white tiger attacked during one of Siegfried and Roy's act, I have seen the usual mock attack rubbish but not the REAL attack search as I may. :(

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I want to see any footage there is of when that white tiger attacked during one of Siegfried and Roy's act, I have seen the usual mock attack rubbish but not the REAL attack search as I may. :(
NOT COMPLETE BUT IT HAS A TOUCH STILL LOOKING FOR THE WHOLE THING

dono why but some fuck has it off the web totaly where there were links all of em are dead......

not the siegfried & roy tiger attack but a lion attack, watch how the lion looks at the guy on the right, you can almost see what he`s probably thinking and you can feel the fear the in the guy. Never trust a wild animal

fuckotheclown

nothing like bloody clown sex!!!!
we need more luka magnottas to make more videos, how about a real life murder cannibal video you know hang the guy upside down and chop him up allive than eat him, he mexican narcos make more great dismemberment videos or at least more mendez leyva style beheading videos

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Robert Hawkins surveilled the moment he enters Von Maur

NOT MUCH ON THIS BUT HERES WHAT I FOUND ...

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
YEAH I WANTED THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF HIM SHOOTING GUESS THERE KEEPING THAT UNDER WRAPS....

@AtomicBong

Well Known Member
There used to be a vid of a guy shooting himself in an interview room at a police station hosted on thatsphucked.. Its not there anymore, can someone post it here if they have it pls..

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Does anyone have the pics from Charles "mask" Lewis car accident? Not the pictures of the car, his body.
SPENT SOME TIME LOOKING FOR YA EVERYTHING HAS HIM UNDER A TARP GONNA BE LIKE TRYING TO FIND A PIC OF RYAN DUNN ......

Hellwig

Banned
Anyone know of any sites with home movies of serial killers b4 they became (in)famous?

I'm talking about normal holidays/family gatherings etc stuff, not them butchering ppl! (that would surely be asking too much).

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
I know there's a few pics/ footage of Dahmer playing with his little brother as kids. Don't know if it's been offically released. Mostly pictures of these killers being normal is pretty easy to find.

Back