Users who are viewing this thread

I'm looking for a video that shows a suicide bomber who survived the explosion. If I remember, his legs were blown off, and he talked to people around him while he bled out.

Melinoë

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
Does anyone have access to or know where to find some of the famous/well known serial killers autopsy reports?
Thank you in advance

There's been a situation of one 20-year-old guy named "Timothy Wilks" that got shot by accident for pranking his family with butcher knives wearing a mask. I heard that there's an audio of him saying "it's just a prank bro" before dying, anyone got that clip? Many thanks for considering my request.

Im looking for female beheadings and throat cutting videos. Im trying to compile clips so If you can, link a few.
Thanks a lot.

Ps: not aftermath videos, videos that show the actual act.

Conja21

Lurker
Im looking for female beheadings and throat cutting videos. Im trying to compile clips so If you can, link a few.
Thanks a lot.

Ps: not aftermath videos, videos that show the actual act.
Yes to this! I can't seem to find any, except the 5 or 6 on here. There needs to be subsection just for this.

Camel Toe

Rookie
Anyone ever post that old video of the chick who lured her ex into a field, got him to kneel down, then shot him in the chest?
This was maybe 90s, it was at night but well lit with headlights, she used a Ruger MKII 22 pistol

femara

Lurker
There was a strange video, where some Afghanistan (or similar) man takes his wife (dressed in white) into a forest, forces here to dig her grave and than shoots. I wasn't sure fake or not. Does anyone have it?

pipi666

Retarded
Looking for an old video ive seen years ago on the ync , in the clip a hitman calmly walks in covering his supressed gun in a paper bag , shoots his victim and walks away

blabbityblah

Fresh Meat
I've seen a lot of 9/11 vids but none of the jumpers actually landing. Is there any? Or has our beloved government censored that aspect?
27-hangin-with-the-honeys.jpg

Holy fucking wow! I need that vid!!!! :dancingpenis: Link Pleaseeeee!!

StrictSum

RandomActsofViolence.com
Does anyone have the Travis Scott astroworld video where he's mumbling a song watching as they carry bodies out? I used to have it as a post on unusuallyinteresting.com(personal site) but it's been wiped or something because it's gone now. Anyone?

Andzelika

NewbieX
Christchurch Or buffalo shooting i can't seem to find anywhere now, this shit was free before. Any external links will be appreciated.

Back