Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I believe I listened to this a few years ago on bestgore before it was wiped. Supposedly, the old man is purposely terrifying a child, yelling at them about their "cunting mother" to prepare them for adrenochrome extraction. You hear absolute terror in the screams of a child. It's a short, disturbing audio clip.

Anyone heard it?
Are you talking about the one with, supposedly, Leon Podesta, during Pizza Gate?

evil retard

room temperature iq
yep. i heard it on 8chan years ago. those jew degenerates even keep records on how long the child screams during the extraction. unfortunately, i don't have the clip. sorry, not sorry.:challenge:

Robocok

Fresh Meat
Are you talking about the one with, supposedly, Leon Podesta, during Pizza Gate?
I don't remember

Yeah, I got it right here:

View attachment 770262
2e3e40838393eeddd3cb9df6480e6195.jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
wait. will @Robocok get banned for posting that video? :poker:
They shouldn't be. It's OK to post a kid getting killed in traffic. As far as we know, this kid is still alive. It's not sexual, within the context of the video, although it probably was in the full contest of the conversation with that monster. I wish someone would have ran this audio through some software to determine if it was Podesta's voice.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
It was a man, who sounded like Podesta, screaming, " you will call me father!" and a child crying historically.
hysterically*

They shouldn't be. It's OK to post a kid getting killed in traffic. As far as we know, this kid is still alive. It's not sexual, within the context of the video, although it probably was in the full contest of the conversation with that monster. I wish someone would have ran this audio through some software to determine if it was Podesta's voice.
I dunno. There's a big difference between an accident and intentional abuse. This just might be a Rule 2.

Last edited:
Can anyone find the video where the black woman gets clonked on the head by a small log and starts convulsing and seizing while they try to shake her awake

vlogger died after live-streaming himself eating centipedes and geckos
Has anyone found the video to this story?

Where's the video 🤨

Brutal. Ill keep an eye out for the extended version for ya!
What was the video :glasses:

It was taken down when I went to the link

Last edited:

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Trying to find a really fucked up video.
It consists of a chubby black man being executed by an unseen person with a machete.
He is executed in a manner which consists of him having his arms brutally sliced off and being disemboweled while still alive, it's a good/bad one.
He barely even screams, takes it like a man pretty much.
I'm surprised that I can't find it on here, maybe I'm just fucking dumb but idk.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help or to anyone who remembers said video.

Back