Users who are viewing this thread

uhleeiss

NewbieX
Can someone please get the Breck bednar photo. I've been looking for it since I heard about it(10 years or so). Would like to see it

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Can someone please get the Breck bednar photo. I've been looking for it since I heard about it(10 years or so). Would like to see it
Here’s a link:

uhleeiss

NewbieX
Does anyone happen to have any pictures or videos of train coupler accidents? Specifically knuckle couplers. I've heard of a video of someone losing a leg to one floating around, but I haven't been able to find it.

Bingdaddy

NewbieX
Looking for i believe Russian guys who stabs himself multiple times in the chest and films himself. Seen it before but can't find it.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Sadly in today's world, accusations of abuse and rape can have a lasting impact, leading to a rise in male suicide rates stemming from totally made up allegations. You should see some of the articles on the Reddit page
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Ive seen questions there like, 'I was really drunk, I remember behaving like a slut, i remember teasing him and climbing on him and i gave my consent, but I woke up scared at what id done and how drunk I was, was this rape?.... and every answer will be 'yes this is rape'....

This kind of #metoo behaviour lessens the impact of actual abuse. Hope whoever set this guy up gets their prison time.
its hilarious to me how fucking stupid these people are when literally all they have to do to see the other side is change literally one fucking letter in the name of the subreddit, both sides are " all girls do this i hate them" " all boys do this i hate them" ....... bunch of fucking monkeys. its like watching blind fucks slap around on the ground, scrambling for something right in front of their lifeless eyes.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I was wondering if anyone had seen a video circulating about a stabbing that occurred this month in France, Bordeaux ... city I work in.
Story from everything I heard was that two migrants (some say Syrian), basically of muslim origin, were at the "Mirroir d'eau", a "fountain" on the river's edge that was built a few years ago. Anyay, two muzzies were sitting down chatting and one of them was apparently drinking alcohol, the other one told him off saying "we don't drink that stuff" which the one drinking brushed off telling him to piss off.
So the uptight extremist pulled a knife out and stabbed the one drinking over 16 or 19 times apparently.
A cop who was near the scene then stopped him as he was fleeing and shot him dead.

That's the overall "hear say" story of what went down that I've been hearing at work, and from what some people say, there was a video or two of the event.
So, just curious since it's so close to home for me, if anyone has a video of something that resembles what I described.

Nathan_Yahoo

klassik sauvage
Can anyone help me find the first part of this video please? https://goregrish.com/threads/guy-skinned-and-has-heart-pulled-out-while-still-alive.52504/
The part where they torture the father.

And while Im here. My needy ass would also like that video where a drug lord in a white shirt attacks some poor cunt with a machete in a forest. Its filmed from maybe 25m away. Hi hits him several times while the victim cries and begs and screams and what always amazed me after a few minutes of chopping the cunt hlwaks away towards the camera and has no trails of blood on his shirt 🤣

Thank you

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Can anyone help me find the first part of this video please? https://goregrish.com/threads/guy-skinned-and-has-heart-pulled-out-while-still-alive.52504/
The part where they torture the father.

And while Im here. My needy ass would also like that video where a drug lord in a white shirt attacks some poor cunt with a machete in a forest. Its filmed from maybe 25m away. Hi hits him several times while the victim cries and begs and screams and what always amazed me after a few minutes of chopping the cunt hlwaks away towards the camera and has no trails of blood on his shirt 🤣

Thank you
Might be these

Back