what gore related things do you fantasize about? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Murder, suicide, necro, all that good stuff-- but I really like revenge fantasies, or instances where I'd have to "defend myself" so I technically get in less trouble for killing in the instance of an attack. Let the other swing first and then strike back twice as hard. Sometimes I like to think of me disappearing and my body is found in a creepy fashion, and I'm doomed to being the subject of those horrible "Scariest Unsolved Stories" youtube videos.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1642693396784.png

force feeding my toe nail clippings and
ingrown hair collection to someone

Ravenna

Rookie
I don't fantasize about gore...
I sometimes think of a scenario that would look cool in a movie.
For some movies, special effects can appear incredibly realistic.

BandAid007

Lurker
Nothing. Just nothing.
I am 37 and seen it all on "The Internetz".

I hate pics and vids of hurting children and animals, but that is it.

Grtz from 1985

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I once fantasized about punching out my chemistry teacher, but only because he wouldn't shut up. I never liked chemistry.

1ns_mnia

NewbieX
I fantasize about some very gruesome things. But I mostly fantasize about ripping away a man’s innocence the same way mine was ripped from me. I want to beat a man to a bloody pulp. Then force them to stay alive and torture them. Making them only survive on disgusting stomach wrenching meals. My hate for men is unreal. They cause nothing but pain.

I like reading about replanation (reattaching of limbs after an amputation) and organ transplants. I think these demonstrate the capabilities that the human race has to evolve and survive past the hardships of limitations that nature places on us.

I’m interested in trans-humanism for the purpose of remedying disabilities.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
1) Slicing away with a knife. In my vivid dreams I'm GREAT with a knife. And cutting twatfaces throats are so beautiful. The feeling of the body going limp... yummy😍.

2)Necro stuff...

3)Killing wife/children beaters, rapist and chomos.... so much i would like to do. See theirs eyes go dead when I pull out their beating heart and crush/eating it. Inflict many many tiny cuts. Flay them. Dismember certain body parts and sew on rotten body parts. Skin them with dull tools. Experience how different tools works cutting into their bones. Let them eat their own body. Make them rape each other. Insert weird stuff into theirs asses and cut out their balls and insert other stuff. Preferably something that will start eating at them. Put the balls in their eyes sockets and eyes where balls supposed to be....sigh.....Jolly times...
I forgot to add animal abusers to the mix 🙄

Last edited:

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I fantasize about some very gruesome things. But I mostly fantasize about ripping away a man’s innocence the same way mine was ripped from me. I want to beat a man to a bloody pulp. Then force them to stay alive and torture them. Making them only survive on disgusting stomach wrenching meals. My hate for men is unreal. They cause nothing but pain.
I'm so innocent I'm like a child. People have told me that Santa and the Easter bunny may be fake, but I just refuse to believe them.
Also I'm beginning to realize I've been a masochist my entire life. Can I be your new best friend? I'll supply the chains.
1) Slicing away with a knife. In my vivid dreams I'm GREAT with a knife. And cutting twatfaces throats are so beautiful. The feeling of the body going limp... yummy😍.

2)Necro stuff...

3)Killing wife/children beaters, rapist and chomos.... so much i would like to do. See theirs eyes go dead when I pull out their beating heart and crush/eating it. Inflict many many tiny cuts. Flay them. Dismember certain body parts and sew on rotten body parts. Skin them with dull tools. Experience how different tools works cutting into their bones. Let them eat their own body. Make them rape each other. Insert weird stuff into theirs asses and cut out their balls and insert other stuff. Preferably something that will start eating at them. Put the balls in their eyes sockets and eyes where balls supposed to be....sigh.....Jolly times...
I'm getting a stiffy just reading this. I love people and their knives cutting away, especially around my balls, raping me, and sticking weird stuff into my ass. Well, maybe not actually cut out my balls and stick them into my eye sockets, only because I'm sorta attached to them at this stage. I'm looking forward to the future.

Last edited:
Back