What made you view gore? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I've always been curious but never really found a community to be involved in, but I finally found one! Why do you guys watch gore? For curiosity? Or are you like me and it helps you express urges to do things like kill without actually throwing your life away? Other reasons? I'm rally curious
Well, for me, i like watching gore cuz , yeah, it does express my urge to kill others i hate but i just watch it because i love to look at them suffer and die. Also makes me think if to kill is fun...
These questions & answers make you sound kinda young.

Luue2zooid

Dumbass
I've always been curious but never really found a community to be involved in, but I finally found one! Why do you guys watch gore? For curiosity? Or are you like me and it helps you express urges to do things like kill without actually throwing your life away? Other reasons? I'm rally curious
At first it was curiosity. when I first clicked on bestgore I almost threw up, that went on for about 2 months because I was trying to make myself able to handle seeing stuff like that so it worked and I'm just here because it kinda like a hobby now. and on gore grish because bestgore is no longer up as of November 15, 2020.

Cohenkittykitty

Fresh Meat
I've been trying to figure it out for years. It was never sexual, just curiosity, but stronger than normal curiosity. I can't stand to see animals suffering, it drives me insane, but with humans I almost always feel nothing, and I've been looking at gore since we first got the internet in the 90s.

I think maybe initially I thought, if I got a really good look at all the horrible things that could happen, I'd eventually get numb to it and it would quell my imagination and I wouldn't unintentionally think about all the horrors there are in life. And it kind of did work. But I'm not going to lie, there is some kind of entertaining thrill about looking at it, too. I always think, man that is the worst thing I have ever seen, but then eventually something even more fucked up comes along and tops it and I just can't believe it. Sometimes, very rarely, something will bother me.

I don't look at it every day. I will look at it for a couple days every2-3 months or so. Then I kind of feel like I've seen enough, it gets kind of boring and I just don't feel like looking at it anymore. But then one night will come along and I feel like nothing normal is worth watching, and I'll be like, yeah it's gore night. I know there's more to it than just this, I think it has to do with my childhood among other things, but I don't want to write a whole fucking novel here and I'm not sure I want to get into all that anyway. On other gore sites people make much, much worse comments than they do here, which always surprises me a little (that people are nicer here, not the other way around). On other sites most of the time I don't even look at the comments because they're all the same kind of "I'd fuck that" idiot comments over and over that aren't even funny. I don't go to gore sites for the community, though.
ya me too, I get super violent when someone is abusing an animal or something, but I oddly enjoy it with humans. There definetly is a weird thrill to it, and this site is for sure the most down to earth community type thing ive found, most other ones are just people commenting stupid shock factor stuff lol

Plumber_God

Dedicated Cocksmith
I've always had a morbid curiosity and a fascination for the macabre. I actually considered being a mortician or a forensic pathologist for a while but realized I'd have to deal with kids and that was a deal breaker for me.

Back