What made you view gore? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
YOU DID , I learned it by watching you !

FragrantForcefulEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
YOU DID , I learned it by watching you !

FragrantForcefulEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif
God I feel old for
genuinely remembering this commercial.

I loved those anti-smoking commercials where they had like people talking through holes in their throat and shit. 'My wife...was my life'

'She said it made the drapes smell'

Good times.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
evolution made me do it since 2003

Goreforums-evolution.png

Uncoverreality had fallen into the hands of an aspie (no shit he has tourettes) who bought the forum for a ridiculous amount of money off a britfag still owing money on his BMW and supporting a heroin addict he met online. The new aspie owner started banning all the good members right before announcing it now costs 5 bucks to join a gore forum that steals its content from others, like they all do. Luckily some Australian guy was on hand with a forum already populated by tumbleweeds and closet fags, and more people started showing up.

GoreGrish started with around 16 admins and 27 members. Using vBulletin. Of course, this didn't work. The site moved over to a forum software called xenforo, which is kinda like a broken facebook.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
evolution made me do it since 2003

View attachment 421889

Uncoverreality had fallen into the hands of an aspie (no shit he has tourettes) who bought the forum for a ridiculous amount of money off a britfag still owing money on his BMW and supporting a heroin addict he met online. The new aspie owner started banning all the good members right before announcing it now costs 5 bucks to join a gore forum that steals its content from others, like they all do. Luckily some Australian guy was on hand with a forum already populated by tumbleweeds and closet fags, and more people started showing up.

GoreGrish started with around 16 admins and 27 members. Using vBulletin. Of course, this didn't work. The site moved over to a forum software called xenforo, which is kinda like a broken facebook.
Very good

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Not with that attitude they won't. But I mean if you're looking for a girl that likes gore you're definitely in the right place. You took the first step in seeking exactly what demographic you want and you're on the right track. So keep at it bud, and just have a more positive outlook.
I am still seeking in goregrish since 2013 . Its not easy. GG girls dont want to kiss me.

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
Wanted to see a beheading for real as had read about the shit they did in medieval times, also wonder how these people get in these situations with no turning back, some are born victims I guess and don't see the danger they are in until its too late. Value life a lot more now, mine I mean not other peoples, people are generally mean, evil, etc.

Back