What made you view gore? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorecess_

DementedBitch
I was watching horror movies an the random thought came in my mind that I wanted too actually watch someone die or see the aftermath so I searched an searched until I found some pictures and videos and at first I was disgusted an couldn’t even looked an my heart was even pumping but I couldn’t stop after I saw that first picture of dat guy that got ran over by a train and the more I view, the better it gets, and the more addicted I become.

Aussie

Lurker
I was a tow truck driver for 15 years seen everything, Gorey then a Wardsman at my nearby Hospital for another 15 years this time seeing suicide victims and I was loving it, so it was in my blood to become a member on this exciting site, plus all the cartel damage they do to living people is just what the Doctor ordered.

philistine666

‏‏‎
Curiosity. I was fascinated with death and accidents since i was a little kid. Don't know why.
There was this time when we were having dinner at a restaurant, me my parents
and their friends, must have been 11-12 at the time, there was a car accident across the road,
and i acted like crazy, wanted to see the people and their injuries, then i declared that this was the
best day of my life, but it would have been better if someone had died. Everyone including
the restaurant owner that was siting with us freaked out and my mother started crying, i still
remember it. I said some pretty fucked up things as a little kid. For some time they though
i had autism.

Fandango

This user was banned
I liked to think at my age that nothing would shock me and that I've seen everything, I hadn't, its opened my eyes to a few things but I am always happy to still be here after looking at some of these poor souls who have bowed out in terrible fashion.

When I was younger (like 13 or 14) I used to watch 80s slasher movies daily. I just fast forwarded to the gory parts tho. Watched Cannibal Holocaust, watched August Underground, watched Irreversible etc. Fast forward when I was 16 I discovered 3 guys 1 hammer and just dived straight into death. Orgrish.tv and Rotten. I had the traces of death box set too. Which is like Faces but actually real death footage.

From there I moved onto worse and worse stuff including the recent New Zealand shooting by Brenton Tarrant.

It was a gradual process of desensitization.

Last edited:
Genuine question:- What did you find so bad about that?

He made the whole thing look like a video game which I think blurs the line between fantasy and reality more so then any other attack we've seen.

I don't think any other attack has had the affect of radically desensitizing the youth to wanton violence. That plus its integration into meme culture. If you went to 8chan when it was up there'd be constant remixes set to spongebob music or jpop. Genuinely disturbing what chan culture has led to.

torgeir

Rookie
I was so tired of the news writing articles describing the recent gruesome IS beheading video, without actually showing the video. I dint want halph the story filtered through some idot journalist who was writing the story from his perspective. I wantet to see it for myself and not be a filtered citizen.

LucifBird

Evil Overwatch
I adopt cats from the Humane Society, bring em' home, put on a Gore flick then simultaneously stab the cats & jerk off to the Carnage. That's what made me Gore.

-Necro-

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic
I guess it started in the late 80's watching the gang wars in the area i lived in and watching the aftermath,mind i was around 8yrs old when i seen first death after that i wanted too know more about death then around 9 one of my uncle's was like go watch t.v. family was gathered in kitchen and as i go to sitdown and watch tv i see a monkey on the tube getting his skull cracked with a hammer after watching what was on the tv i was hooked on gore.

Can anyone guess what i was watching on the tube? Title of the video i guess. Was a vhs

VonMich

Lurker
i was 10 when i first started, I had severe depression and i couldn't stop. Now i watch it every day like others watch the news

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Back in the 80s i was told about 'Snuff' movies where people were killed on camera, i was intrigued and started trying to track one down.. but no one had access to one despite many people saying they had seen one ( and each of these people gave a different situation and cause of death to the victim ) Fast forward to reading Bizarre magazine and then getting a computer and going online and searching for Bud Dywer suicide.. BINGO! then i find Rotten.com, Ogrish and then Kazaa. The 'Snuff' movies remain illusive but i found something much better.. reality!
Cheers my friend,and never be sorrowful,
B GOREFUL...SP

Abyss

Well Known Member
I have a bleak outlook on life for personal reasons, and looking at gore brings me a brief sense of normalcy. I dont particularly enjoy seeing people get murdered for fun, unless its chomos or jihadists. Its more about seeing the world as it is without sugarcoating it.

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
I dont particularly enjoy seeing people get murdered for fun, unless its chomos or jihadists.

yesss.gif

Back