Users who are viewing this thread

I'm looking for a couple of threads to be made. I want pictures and videos of only nonwhites dying and getting killed, niggers shooting each other, slants lynching each other, KKK hanging kikes, etc. and pictures and videos of underwater corpses. There's a fuckton of deaths on the water, and a lot of corpses underwater, and there should be tons of documentation of them, but I can't find fuckall. Also I'd like to see some bodies at extreme depths, because I've seen a few pigs lowered down to be eaten for research, bit the pig despite being so deep underwater in such extreme pressure retains the shape of a pig instead of imploding into a jelly of gore.

genksu

Lurker
So i've watched this one vid about an ISIS execution but the dude is making weird ass sounds looking like a pig and lots of people said the screams and the gurgling made the video one of the worse they've ever seen.
I've watched the vid but i cant remember the name of it and i want to see it for one last time.
For sure someone here knows, can someone help me out?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
So i've watched this one vid about an ISIS execution but the dude is making weird ass sounds looking like a pig and lots of people said the screams and the gurgling made the video one of the worse they've ever seen.
I've watched the vid but i cant remember the name of it and i want to see it for one last time.
Explain abit of the Footage! Whatever U remember can Help! There's lots of Screaming & Gurgling "HERE" Lmfao...SP

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
The only beheading video that I remember having the squealing and gurgling was the Eugene Armstrong beheading video, but it wasn't ISIS doing it. It was that cock-knocker Zarqawi.

Last edited:
Rabidface got it right, I’m 99% sure that’s what you’re referring to. Some band used the audio at the start of one of their songs lol..

just search 1991 Chechen rebel and you’ll find the 18 minute ass video 🤣 My fav part is when one of the soldiers tries to escape the grasp of one of the Chechen and starts running. (Didn’t make it)

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Probably the Dagestan massacre
The Dagestan Massacre was happened in 1999, then even ISIS did not exist only in the same year it was established but in Syria and not in Chechnya
The Dagestan massacre was carried out by Chechen Mujahideen on 6 Russian soldiers
The murderers was cruel and they were islamist paramilitary and Chechen military rebels, not members of any arabian terrorist organization

Back