Users who are viewing this thread

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I'm looking for a poor quality 1 hour VHS footage when in Checnya (I think the first chechen war) Ibn al-Khattab and his mujahidden fighters attack a russian convoy in a forest and murder all Russian troops
But there is still a raid on the Russians on the footage, many dead Russian soldiers in the shots,mass graves with full of Russian soldiers,many russian soldiers lying dead on the roadside after a sudden ambush, bombing Russian military trucks and an injured Russian soldier is found by the Mujahidden and then Khattab executes him with a series of shots with an AK47

Esker

Overthinker
Hello I’m looking for any like security cam videos the ones with time stamps you know.
shootings or accidents or some final destination shit would be cool or any recent ones like 2021 that would be awesome. Thanks

reserk yilk!

on paliperidome being asian
need some nostalgia

vid of some black dude who did pcp and had his guts hanging out. i forgot the backstory and whether he died or not.

tysm :)

NothingAbsolute

Fresh Meat
Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
GUYS (&gals) Help me find that security footage of a guy getting absolutely stomped into the floor by his friend in a drunken rage. It's the typical grainy quality, but it's obviously outdoors. Guy notices his friend is having a bad time with a girl so goes to separate them (I think) and the friend loses it, throws his buddy on the ground and starts stomping on his head repeatedly. Saw it on BG before it went poof.

Looking for this clips anyone seen it?

Attachments

• sAHILoILGt.jpg
    sAHILoILGt.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 303
ok so im looking for video of a thai woman wearing pajamas (pink i think). she hangs herself from a fan maybe? i know she dances quite a bit on the rope. she also might have been a health care worker

Winkles

kiss my arse
This user was banned
GUYS (&gals) Help me find that security footage of a guy getting absolutely stomped into the floor by his friend in a drunken rage. It's the typical grainy quality, but it's obviously outdoors. Guy notices his friend is having a bad time with a girl so goes to separate them (I think) and the friend loses it, throws his buddy on the ground and starts stomping on his head repeatedly. Saw it on BG before it went poof.
Is it outside a bar on the street? There's one I remember like that, I don't think it's his friend doing the stomping, just a meat-headed drunk.
He killed the guy yeah? I saw it recently, I need to think where.

shinji

Lurker
hello!

A while ago, I saw a long video of a girl live streaming her hanging on facebook. I bookmarked it on chrome but it seems to have now been wiped from the internet. The most I could find was a shortened version on here, but I would like to see the full video again. It's just one of those ones that hit different. I'll link the cut down version that I found below. Do any of you guys have the full one? It's quite long.

Thanks in advance and I hope this is the right place to post this? I don't mean to put it in the wrong place if this is the wrong place :)

https://goregrish.com/threads/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-by-hanging-on-live-app.43241/

Winkles

kiss my arse
This user was banned
hello!

A while ago, I saw a long video of a girl live streaming her hanging on facebook. I bookmarked it on chrome but it seems to have now been wiped from the internet. The most I could find was a shortened version on here, but I would like to see the full video again. It's just one of those ones that hit different. I'll link the cut down version that I found below. Do any of you guys have the full one? It's quite long.

Thanks in advance and I hope this is the right place to post this? I don't mean to put it in the wrong place if this is the wrong place :)

https://goregrish.com/threads/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-by-hanging-on-live-app.43241/
I'm sure the long one is here but I couldn't tell you where. search "Itz Dolly" that was her name

Lord Vrodain

NewbieX
Watched 2017 Kings and am trying to find actual footage from the killing of Latasha Harlins. The film focused on a security camera that was right above and I would like to see it. Am new to this site so I have no clue where you guys find this kind of thing.

Thanks!

Lord_Mothy

Fresh Meat
If any of you know where to find that video where a man gets turned to ground beef by several men with shotguns while he's tied to a tree, please let me know.

You sick fucks helped me find a video a few months ago fast so I’m gonna throw another request out. As I was perusing the war and genocide forum I found myself feeling nostalgic for a video I saw about 5 or so years ago. Here is what I remember most:

it was in Iraq or trashghanistan and there was a unit of American soldiers (pretty sure they were not USMC, but I could be wrong, possibly special forces). The video starts with some of the soldiers looking in some bushes and after a few minutes they find a wounded taliban or whatever that was shot. They yank him out of the bushes and drag him across the street where the rest of the soldiers are. The camaraman is solely focused on the injured guy. You can see and hear some soldiers say “don’t help him” or “let him bleed out”. I remember the soldiers were picking through the guys clothes for intel and the dude is slowly dying. It is about 10 minutes long. It’s really good footage and pretty gruesome. Does anyone know wtf I am referring to? Also this is not the Styker Kill Team. This video puts theirs to shame.

ClownCandy

NewbieX
I'm looking for a video I first saw in 2015 or 2016. The thumbnail was a sad kitten, like one of those photoshopped kittens that look like they're tearing up. The video itself is of a light-skined man with dark hair being beheaded by knife. It was taken at night, and it's a close-up showing the right side of the man's face, his neck, and his shoulder. The video is fairly high quality; you can hear him trying to suck in air and see his severed windpipe moving while the blood it pouring out. I want to say the video is a minute or so long, but I might be mistaken.

Back