Users who are viewing this thread

zephyrlife424

If I wanted your opinion I'd shoot myself.
Hey guys, anyone know where the whole or uncut Christopher Bizijl uzi accident video is? Also Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murders? thanks! :D

Last edited:

macmp

NewbieX
Anyone know any stranglings caught on video?? Other murder types are all in video section but not stranglings. I found some on theync, but on them you can hardly see anything. Thanks!

americanpsycho

Fresh Meat
Any videos with someone being torture but say tied down to a desk ? seeing people getting whipped or some silly sh*t isn't enough.

Hellwig

Banned
Anyone ever heard of or visited a site dealing with serial killer home movies, etc?
Not of them killing ppl, just regular home movies that just happen to feature future/retired/active-at-the-time s.k's

mark draco

NewbieX
looking for some demonic, posession, type videos. have found a couple but there not really any good
wondering if anyone has links to some real ones ?

fetish doe

Sick puppy
Does anyone know where I can find the suicide photos of Philip Markoff, the Craigslist killer? He slashes his major arteries in prison while awaiting trial...

Wangs

NewbieX
I'm looking for a set of pics from Thailand. It was about a kid with a stolen car / pickup that the cops chased down. The kid ended up shot to death. Anyone has this?

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Back in 2005 a guy named brian Nichols shot a judge and 3 others in a Atlanta Georga courthouse shooting during a escape.A audio recording was rolling during the shooting.It was released during the trail for the murders.I would love to hear it.Autopsy or crime scene photos would be great

Last edited:

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
Back in 2005 a guy named brian Nichols shot a judge and 3 others in a Atlanta Georga courthouse shooting during a escape.A audio recording was rolling during the shooting.It was released during the trail for the murders.I would love to hear it.Autopsy or crime scene photos would be great
Unfortunately most things used in a trial like that, are kept in police custody. Unless if a Freedom Of Information Act was passed on that audio tape, but I doubt it exists outside of the Atlanta Police Department's records. Sorry.

lacrima

against •♰• nazis
I saw a video about brevik's gruesome work. This video shows the aftermath. I saw many corpses- do ya know that video?

hellyeah

Rookie
i saw a video once of a large group of men(they appear to be eastern europeans)the video starts with them sneaking up on a camp in the middle of the woods with two men and a woman in it then thier spotted and the men charge the two men in the camp run like hell the woman who was asleep gets stabbed multiply times and her head is bashed in with a shovel i believe while the two men are seen chased down beaten to death thier heads being bashed in with rocks does anyone know this video or where i can find it????thx

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
i saw a video once of a large group of men(they appear to be eastern europeans)the video starts with them sneaking up on a camp in the middle of the woods with two men and a woman in it then thier spotted and the men charge the two men in the camp run like hell the woman who was asleep gets stabbed multiply times and her head is bashed in with a shovel i believe while the two men are seen chased down beaten to death thier heads being bashed in with rocks does anyone know this video or where i can find it????thx
.....I seen it on YNC site ,You might find it there. They were reported to be homeless.

Back