Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Does anyone have videos of aboriginal torture, murder, or mutilations? I would also be happy to receive videos of Aboriginals being raped

Dirl

Revolt Against the Modern World
So there’s a 29 year old Guatemalan woman whose face was cut in half horizontally, and dismembered hands by her husband. seegore.com has it but whole platform is sketchy so I haven’t seen it yet.
i have that video, never posted here because i don't know if someone already did it.

ZZZBen

This user was banned
Hey guys does anyone have the Breck Bednar crime scene or death photos? Saw them ages ago but curious if still around
Cheers
I went looking for them a couple of years ago and couldn’t find anything, or at least anything uncensored or particularly gruesome. Weren’t the photos originally posted on Facebook?

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Looking for a hunting video. A buddy showed me this crazy video of about 20 hunting dogs having trapped an elk shot by hunters at the edge of a cliff. Sadly some of the dogs start to fall off. Eventually the elk does also.
He sent me the video but I can’t view it on any of my devices android or Apple.
He was able to snap a couple screenshots as seen below.
This may be a moot request as the video (not actually showing dog death) may not be allowed on our site @Monkman777 have u seen this vid anywhere?
IMG_7271.jpeg
IMG_7269.jpeg

Last edited:

LemonSky

Rookie monster
Years ago I saw a cartel video of a dude being executed with like 3 hits on top of his head with a big ass plank like a 2x4 or something, I think it was one guy with a bag on his head or something but it only took 3 hits
Does anyone know what I’m talking about

dawhoda

Lurker
i'm looking for a scene from cops when the cop slams a woman to the ground while she was holding a knife. she ends up with the knife in her gut...can't find that shit anywhere...
I seen that episode years ago. You're not really missing anything lol

Damn every comment now is being modded!? Can't do shit on this site anymore. Starting to get whack af

tjazznow

NewbieX
I went looking for them a couple of years ago and couldn’t find anything, or at least anything uncensored or particularly gruesome. Weren’t the photos originally posted on Facebook?
Yeah dude I believe originally posted on facebook shortly after the killing.
Must be out there somewhere. Sure someone has them.

Back