Users who are viewing this thread

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
A bit hypocritical of yourself don't you think?

You come here to watch human beings die by all manner of brutal, 'unnatural' death but he should fuck off because he has an interest in seeing animals die 'natural' deaths by other animals doing what animals do by nature? That's a retarded ass mindset.
Exactly

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
I'm not even going to try to explain what I see as the difference to you. If you don't know, you won't understand the explanation so it's pointless.
It’s nature,it’s on documentaries on television ffs,I’m not asking for animal cruelty,so I think it’s you who don’t understand,you come on here & watch innocent people die/get killed etc & you wanna put yourself on some moral ground 😆

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
A bit hypocritical of yourself don't you think?

You come here to watch human beings die by all manner of brutal, 'unnatural' death but he should fuck off because he has an interest in seeing animals die 'natural' deaths by other animals doing what animals do by nature? That's a retarded ass mindset.

I'm not even going to try to explain what I see as the difference to you. If you don't know, you won't understand the explanation so it's pointless.
I hate animal cruelty and tbh I don't particularly want to watch lions/dogs/any animal attack each other but I agree with grand mal on this one, it's not on the same level.
That said this cunt should just go on youtube instead of bothering people with search this for me because I can't be arsed requests.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I hate animal cruelty and tbh I don't particularly want to watch lions/dogs/any animal attack each other but I agree with grand mal on this one, it's not on the same level.
That said this cunt should just go on youtube instead of bothering people with search this for me because I can't be arsed requests.
But it's not a "retarded" mindset. Many, maybe even most, people have a different reaction to adult human violence than to animal or child violence. It's not an unusual thing at all. He's being a prick for no reason.

Not many natural violent animal videos get posted here. There's a reason. They aren't received well, or in the same way. Surely they are available.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
But it's not a "retarded" mindset. Many, maybe even most, people have a different reaction to adult human violence than to animal or child violence. It's not an unusual thing at all. He's being a prick for no reason.

Not many natural violent animal videos get posted here. There's a reason. They aren't received well, or in the same way. Surely they are available.
Very true I love seeing people get hit by cars, I definitely wouldn't watch if it was a dog but I can still see how someone else could look at it as strange, not retarded.
I do believe animal fights are against the rules if deemed too brutal.
I usually only come in threads like this just to see who the sick pricks are and take the piss tbh.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

I'm not being a prick. You just don't like that I called you on your hypocrisy. I'm making a logical point to which you have no logical response. It's not that I won't get your reason, you just don't have a logically acceptable reason and you know it. Your bleeding heart thinks for you.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I'm not being a prick. You just don't like that I called you on your hypocrisy. I'm making a logical point to which you have no logical response. It's not that I won't get your reason, you just don't have a logically acceptable reason and you know it. Your bleeding heart thinks for you.
You are being a prick. Of course it's not logical...its how a person feels about viewing one type of violence versus another. Feelings are rarely logical.

I also don't owe you any sort of reason. So kindly bugger off and bother someone else. You think I'm a hypocrite, that's lovely. Have a day.

tewteks187

Rookie
Does anyone remember/know we're to find a video of a black mentally ill man walking into a karate dojo and challenge the owner and the owner beats the mentally ill man to death. Thanks

I hope someone can assist.
A set of photos, of a, I suspect Brazilian female with no arms and legs. Murder victim and the cuts were surgical, very clean. She was completely naked, in addition I believe she had a shaved head. Pallow skin tone, I can't remember, she may have also been beheaded. However, the body was incredible, looked drained of blood and placed elsewhere.

peachtearz

D34DnH!9h
So there’s a 29 year old Guatemalan woman whose face was cut in half horizontally, and dismembered hands by her husband. seegore.com has it but whole platform is sketchy so I haven’t seen it yet.

Back