Users who are viewing this thread

Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
Does anyone have the Louisville bank shooter live stream of him shooting? Or any other active shooter live stream? I once had the video of the guy killing all the Muslims at the mosques a few years back.

Does anyone have the Louisville bank shooter live stream of him shooting? Or any other active shooter live stream? I once had the video of the guy killing all the Muslims at the mosques a few years back.
I posted the Christchurch and Buffalo a while back:

ZZZBen

This user was banned
I have one. This is concerning the hit-and-run death of Ryo Oyamada back in 2013, New York City. I used to lurk on "bestgore.com", never registered, and I remember seeing grisly photos of the aftermath of Ryo's death on there.

BestGore shut down in 2020 as you all know, and the wayback machine archive of the site has apparently been scrubbed now too. There was an article on there that featured photos showing Ryo dying and bloodied on a gurney or stretcher, or possibly a bodybag that hasn't been covered up. For the life of me, I couldn't find the photos anywhere else online but I figure that maybe it's floating around on here?

Fong

LowkeyDumb
I was wondering if anyone has the unedited video or at least unedited snip bits of the New Zealand mosque shooting since I've seen the edited cod game meme,

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
48FB12C2-78E7-402C-931E-17EA3E956288.jpeg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
A bit hypocritical of yourself don't you think?

You come here to watch human beings die by all manner of brutal, 'unnatural' death but he should fuck off because he has an interest in seeing animals die 'natural' deaths by other animals doing what animals do by nature? That's a retarded ass mindset.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
A bit hypocritical of yourself don't you think?

You come here to watch human beings die by all manner of brutal, 'unnatural' death but he should fuck off because he has an interest in seeing animals die 'natural' deaths by other animals doing what animals do by nature? That's a retarded ass mindset.
I'm not even going to try to explain what I see as the difference to you. If you don't know, you won't understand the explanation so it's pointless.

Back