what gore related things do you fantasize about? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadgirl75

Rookie
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
I fantasize about cutting out a young woman's heart and drinking her warm blood mixed with liquid Sugar such a beautiful fantacy if the purge was real oh yes it makes me so horny thsts why I love Gorgrish because I can watch videos of young woman being butchered beheaded I love it

rman1995@

Lurker
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
have a room of people thats done me wrong then slowly beat them to death scold them with kettle water then leave there head on there parents door step

Assume

This user was banned
Putting both index fingers in eye sockets for first make the victim blind but then I'd tug both fingers apart to the point of cracking the skull like a walnut spewing the brain matter in the neck, never seen it so it might be impossible at least by hand.

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
If you really want to know, buttfucking a woman's decapitated corpse, her head burning in a giant pizza oven, slapping her asscheeks with a loaf of breaf while yelling "IM THE CRAZY JEWBAKER" is one of the gore related fetishes i have that i really am not proud about at all

Xena1966

This user was banned
A few years ago, my next-door neighbor's, Hank, back yard tree got struck by lightning, dug a little trench to his house, where it burned it to the ground. That really happened. He had insurance, of course, and rebuilt. God, I'm praying for gore now. I know what kind of person he is now. Do it again, but don't wait for him to be at work. Do it at night whilst he sleeps...

Romanloster

NewbieX
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to rape and then murder someone often. it is an impulsive urge that i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i don't fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.

I find myself thinking about school shooting and what it would feel like to shoot little shiits and it's an impulsive urge so I would never give into this curiousity but my curiousity can't help itself.

sunsettter

NewbieX
kidnapping somebody and inflicting such bad mental issues on them that no matter how much i torture them, they'll still love me and come running back to me every time
i could break their ribs and they'd apologize
i have a gore kink so i'd rape them while cutting them and they'd sob and cry but still ask me for more :)

Rorschach375

Probably hellbound
Bringing (not so) swift revenge on the tormentors of my past by kidnapping them and watching them starve to death in my basement.

I don't have a basement, nor do I know where they live, nor do I have the means to kidnap them, but I guess that's why it's a fantasy. :shrug:

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I often fantasize about suicide 'staging' and filming. Multiple cameras with HD and high frame rate for perfect slow motion playback. I think about best placement of cameras both high and low. How the feed should be setup, etc.
I Actually think about this one too, dunno why tbh, dont really feel like offing myself sooo, but yeah, if i did, itd be in 8k ;)

rabies

Magyar Ördög
Murder/suicide situations, nothing anyone hasn't said ITT already. For a while I was also obsessed with the idea of being murdered and becoming a John Doe case. Also, obligatory necro fantasies.

Saeva

Do you pray with your eyes closed?
kidnapping somebody and inflicting such bad mental issues on them that no matter how much i torture them, they'll still love me and come running back to me every time
i could break their ribs and they'd apologize
i have a gore kink so i'd rape them while cutting them and they'd sob and cry but still ask me for more :)
I love the fact that your idea is extremely twisted and book-worthy, but your profile picture is a cute and innocent hamster.
I would drug my exes and tie them to the trees in my backyard so that a pack of hungry dogs could devour their filthy bodies :blegh:

Last edited:
Back