what gore related things do you fantasize about? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I think about having someone suspended in the air upside down and cutting their throat so it gushes faster.
* Driving into a large truck at high speeds and being absolutely mangled.
* Being strangled and left to rot.
* Having someone in a large tank with piranhas so I can watch the whole process.
Just some examples.

Royvierhout

This user was banned
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
Maybe you like to castrate someone i know a guy that fantasised about that

i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
I think about someone to cut of my penis and balls...

G0YU

This user was banned
its not fantasizing, but intrusive thoughts i guess? just torturing and decapitating family members. i dont think id ever commit a crime though since im a pussy

kaijucore

bird law expert
I have pretty strong intrusive thoughts about gore and horrific scenerios involving it happening to myself or carried out by myself against people I care about. Mostly just painful self injury. The closest I come to fantasising about gore is daydreaming about physically attacking cat callers, sexual predators, etc.

mrln

silent ghost
beating a few certain someones, within an inch of their life. then torturing them till they die.
of the 4-5 people,only one might give me more of a challenge than the others. but that will make it more fun for me and more worth the prize. and thats the one where i almost do it too,too. but i dont want to get caught and throw my life away for that particular piece of shit. thats the only reason why i havent done the things i want to do. because my life is better than their life. i wont trade mine for theirs. i might be a piece of shit to some,in their eyes. but these are more of a bigger piece of shit than i am! they spread rumours and lies and nose their way into others business'. but tight lipped about theirs.
and i fucking hate people like that.

mrln

silent ghost
Tbh apparently stuff like this is a hell of a lot more common than you’d think. I wouldn’t beat yourself up about it, especially if you’re only fantasising.
exactly. think of tho coroners,and others who work in the morgue. even funeral homes.
you think theyred be an ethics committee about this sort of thing.

kaijucore

bird law expert
exactly. think of tho coroners,and others who work in the morgue. even funeral homes.
you think theyred be an ethics committee about this sort of thing.
I don’t think it’s massively common in practice, but I know for a fact that there’s a large portion of the fetish community that act out roleplay scenarios involving necrophilia. The portion of those who’d actually act on that urge is likely very small though, I imagine most prefer to keep it as a fantasy.

mrln

silent ghost
I don’t think it’s massively common in practice, but I know for a fact that there’s a large portion of the fetish community that act out roleplay scenarios involving necrophilia. The portion of those who’d actually act on that urge is likely very small though, I imagine most prefer to keep it as a fantasy.
irregardless. youd think theres a committee about that. seeing there are still people out there who would bang the dead. hot women,cute guy. whoever. someone out there willing to do something to someone.

medititties

Fresh Meat
I had a dream about someone raping me and I mean I think I liked it

I find myself fantasizing about a man, usually in these fantasies the man has a big belly and a lot older then me. I think about him smothering a 12 inch baton in gasoline and penetrating it inside of me. Feeling my insides and prostate sting my insides as he penetrates me.

Cynissa

Kake killer
Me I want to relive the screen in hostel 2 the butchers block! A hot nerdy chick sliced open and her hot fresh blood in a hot tub! I want to play with her blood! But I could not hurt someone like that!

Cynissa

Kake killer
iwas raped by a woman once it was niceI had a dream about someone raping me and I mean I think I liked it

destiny_

NewbieX
Seek help

55zanaris99

trollface official
knife rape

Back