what gore related things do you fantasize about? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

No_User_yet

NewbieX
One of my most fantasized scenarios (If I were to act upon these impulses. Which, I wouldn’t considering the fact that I do, in fact, want a future) involves kidnapping people- preferably criminals such as rapists, domestic abusers, pedophiles etc- and holding them hostage up in the woods.

I’d stick deer antlers onto their thick skulls with whatever needed, and release them into the woods like wild animals. Sooner or later, I’d go out and hunt for them; with or without hounds.

The adrenaline in doing such an action must feel amazing.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
One of my most fantasized scenarios (If I were to act upon these impulses. Which, I wouldn’t considering the fact that I do, in fact, want a future) involves kidnapping people- preferably criminals such as rapists, domestic abusers, pedophiles etc- and holding them hostage up in the woods.

I’d stick deer antlers onto their thick skulls with whatever needed, and release them into the woods like wild animals. Sooner or later, I’d go out and hunt for them; with or without hounds.

Hunting people would be pretty awesome. Sure beats a deer.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
There's a famous short story about that called "The Most Dangerous Game", it's a good read.
5a8rz6.jpg

knives it is

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
You know, I distinctly remember having thoughts about this one girl at my old bus stop every day before going to school about tying her up to a spinning board and slowly making decent sized cuts all throughout her body. She wasn't particularly annoying or anything, aside from the fact that she called me a child of Satan (jesus freak, bleh), she just seemed like a good candidate. I knew her screams would satisfy.

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
I would like to beat every politician in muslim countries to a pulp. Mh kaaayyy I could kill them with a gun but beating them to death would give me a feeling of justice. Since these fuckers are responsible for the "refugee crisis" they should be punished for that...

Not exactely fantasizing about gore, but I wonder how the following scenarios would feel like:

1. Being executed by lethal injection/electrocution/hanging/shooting

2. Executing s.o else like that

3. Being a serial killer-but a "good" one, like Dexter

4. Being in a Bonnie/Clyde scheme

YaeIII

Scopophobia
I would like to dismember someone and use their hand to masturbate, rape their dismembered ass. To summarize, I would like to make the video of Luka Magnotta.

zxxCarnio_crushxxz

Value brand drain cleaner
This user was banned
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
smashing someones head between the door. beating someone with a whip like some kinky sex tape. stabbing someone. yknow pretty vanilla shit

2020isbullshit

This user was banned
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
I only think a bout murdering people I DONT LIKE not randoms, Road rage stuff you know for sure but I think of taking some POS that deserves it, to the woods and tie up to a tree and talk to them a awhile, and let them cry and beg but I think I would just leave them there and setup a camera and come back in a week see what I find. Better tie them up real good! No clothes of course. But if I was really like personally mad at someone I guess I would just beat their skin off with a stick and let them die of infection. Acid seems interesting but hard to get. Bullets are too nice, Cartel style too much gore for me to stomach. So a week long whipping would be worse anyways for them. I'd def piss on their face and laugh, idk weird question. Then again doing an act like that will only end you up in prison for life, so it better be worth it.

2020isbullshit

This user was banned

Damn wtf I just wrote a similar post never read your, tied up in the woods has endless possibilities. But kinda hard to drive that far without getting pulled over.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
2 douze myself in gasoline and lit
4 the ultimate pain
and a little foretaste, what hell is all about

Xena1966

This user was banned
So very glad to see so many of the, "deserving" crowd. For those of you who want to kill for killing's sake...your childhood must have been far worse than mine....and I don't see how that's possible..

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
So very glad to see so many of the, "deserving" crowd. For those of you who want to kill for killing's sake...your childhood must have been far worse than mine....and I don't see how that's possible..
Awe, you poor thing. Pull up a couch and tell Dr. Bill all about it

Back