Users who are viewing this thread

Paskapantsu

A poor retard
These are great. btw, imagine if we had today's cameras back then, this forum would have so much shit to see :D GoPro footage from d-day and stalingrad

Paskapantsu

A poor retard
Under the direction of Hitler and his cast of advisers and generals, the German military and the Axis of WW2 wiped out millions of people: civilians, ethnic groups, partisans and soldiers from the Allied countries.

But in doing that, Hitler also sent millions of his own young and old soldiers to their deaths along with creating a situation that saw thousands of Germany's civilians die in air raids on his own soil.

Dead WW2 German Soldiers

Set 46.

View attachment 234705

View attachment 234706

View attachment 234707

View attachment 234708

View attachment 234709
Not sure if someone else pointed this out but pic 3. is from Finland during winter war and that is a dead russian, Finns did that to demoralise them

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Not sure if someone else pointed this out but pic 3. is from Finland during winter war and that is a dead russian, Finns did that to demoralise them
Yes, the Finnish, and the Germans, did that too but this was the Russians doing it to a frozen dead German soldier. It was somewhere on the Eastern front, exact date and location unknown, but year was 1942, and was done for the same purpose: demoralizing other German soldiers. I have a few different ones of this done to frozen Russians by the Finns and the Germans. Good way to pass the time, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Fong

LowkeyDumb
The World Wars were always such an interesting part of history, hopefully we'll see more of the aftermaths of battle

McM

ARSELING
Yes, the Finnish, and the Germans, did that too but this was the Russians doing it to a frozen dead German soldier. It was somewhere on the Eastern front, exact date and location unknown, but year was 1942, and was done for the same purpose: demoralizing other German soldiers. I have a few different ones of this done to frozen Russians by the Finns and the Germans. Good way to pass the time, lol.
I've seen several different photos of these frozen corpses standing upright/head down in the snow too. On one of them from the German national archive was even the caption like 'was used as a road sign'.
Too bad they made it such a hassle meanwhile to get the archive's pictures in a proper resolution. Only low-res watermarked previews are available for private use and for free. The Finns with their excellent SA Kuva archive are exactly the opposite.

The magnitude of death inflicted on members of the German military was enormous but the Germans continued to fight right up until the end where die-hard units were suddenly on the defensive to protect their mother land from Allied forces that had turned the tables on them.

Dead German Soldiers Set 18.

View attachment 233700

View attachment 233701

View attachment 233702

View attachment 233703

View attachment 233704
With the possible exception of the spartans there were never a more hardened and heroic force than the German soldier during WW2.. (especially the waffen ss) they realized they were not only fighting for their homeland but for the fate of humanity. Germany capitulated but it was the world who lost in that fraticidal conflict. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I've seen several different photos of these frozen corpses standing upright/head down in the snow too. On one of them from the German national archive was even the caption like 'was used as a road sign'.
Too bad they made it such a hassle meanwhile to get the archive's pictures in a proper resolution. Only low-res watermarked previews are available for private use and for free. The Finns with their excellent SA Kuva archive are exactly the opposite.
I think my favorite road sign is this one: dead Russian posed by Finn soldiers in 1939. And yes, it's too bad that so many are only available in low-res; even with the graphics program that I use there's only so much can do with ones like this one.

DH - WW2s Winter Dead 1.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
First off, I'd like to ask others that might have photos to add to this thread to hold off a wee bit until I get more of what I have processed and uploaded. That way we can lower the chances of reposts. That'd be great and thanks :).

-----------------------------------------------

World War Two

The German army, naval and air forces were a formidable fighting machine to be reckoned with. They had large numbers of well-trained military service men/commanders/generals, large numbers of advanced equipment (tanks, fighter planes, battle ships, weapons, u-boats, ect), excellent intel, radar, and a strong belief in their fight. They were fierce and they were fast.

Despite their military numbers and military prowess they were eventually defeated by the Allies: effectively ending World War Two.

But the German forces took a massive toll with an estimated number of 5.3 million German military dead and missing. The actual number of MIA and KIA is not known and any numbers given are often highly contested and disputed.

In this thread I'll be posting only images of dead German soldiers who died during WW2.

Dead German Soldiers Set 1.

1. One of my favorite WW2 Photos
View attachment 233588

View attachment 233589

View attachment 233590

View attachment 233591

View attachment 233592
These were TRUE HEROES....
They did their best to fight the evil ones...
GOD REST THEIR SOULS

These were TRUE HEROES....
They did their best to fight the evil ones...
GOD REST THEIR SOULS
Sadly this kind of valor and self sacrifice are unheard of in today's selfish and materialistic mindset. These were men who gave their lives to allow comrades to escape capture, to protect women from rape and children from being brutalized. To this day these heroes are maligned by anti human self obsessed scum who'd sell out their own mother for smallest creature comfort. I often think this conflict was for the soul of humanity which we unfortunately lost... I pray to whatever God exists that we get a do over, but it doesn't look hopeful.....

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Hate 'em, love 'em or whatever...you gotta have some respect for them - took on the world not once - twice.
But at such a steep cost: German military casualties in WW2, according to German military historian Rüdiger Overmans, were 5.3 million, including 900,000 men conscripted from outside of Germany's 1937 borders. German officials (the Deutsche Dienststelle or WASt) place the total at 4.3 million.

McM

ARSELING
But at such a steep cost: German military casualties in WW2, according to German military historian Rüdiger Overmans, were 5.3 million, including 900,000 men conscripted from outside of Germany's 1937 borders. German officials (the Deutsche Dienststelle or WASt) place the total at 4.3 million.
And at the price that it has no mentionable military anymore now. The hardware was always quite ok but the common soldiers of the Bundeswehr were told to be peaceful 'citizens in uniform' all the years. That left a mark. And the mandatory 18 months you had to serve when 18 years old (and not convicted) or the social service you could do instead got shortened first and then abolished already years ago. Now with the war not far away, the idiotic government gets hectic, talks about reinstalling 'a duty year for the state' and pumping 'billions' into the armed forces. It's all a bit laughable... that won't work overnight.
Nice you mentioned the 900,000 men from outside Germany; my dad served in the 2nd Latvian Waffen SS division as a young man. He was from a German Baltic family and got German citizenship after the war (and Soviet imprisonment) German Baltics who lived in Latvia were allowed to come into the German Reich before the war in the east broke out because it was part of the Hitler/Stalin agreement. But so far I know no one in the family did that.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
And at the price that it has no mentionable military anymore now. The hardware was always quite ok but the common soldiers of the Bundeswehr were told to be peaceful 'citizens in uniform' all the years. That left a mark. And the mandatory 18 months you had to serve when 18 years old (and not convicted) or the social service you could do instead got shortened first and then abolished already years ago. Now with the war not far away, the idiotic government gets hectic, talks about reinstalling 'a duty year for the state' and pumping 'billions' into the armed forces. It's all a bit laughable... that won't work overnight.
Nice you mentioned the 900,000 men from outside Germany; my dad served in the 2nd Latvian Waffen SS division as a young man. He was from a German Baltic family and got German citizenship after the war (and Soviet imprisonment) German Baltics who lived in Latvia were allowed to come into the German Reich before the war in the east broke out because it was part of the Hitler/Stalin agreement. But so far I know no one in the family did that.
I think with the number difference is that the Deutsche Dienststelle leave out those men, so they get 4.3 instead 5.3 million. Amazing your dad made it out of the Russian prison. And yes, now they're scrambling...

Last edited:
Reactions: McM
Back