animals Dog power button - dog attack halted ๐Ÿ”˜ (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jay123LA

Lurker
I've heard it mentioned here before but never heard of or seen anyone actually try it. I'd stick a knife in it's ear instead or punch it between the eyes. I would never thumb rape a dog to break off an attack. It would probably smell like dogshit for days even if I scrubbed the skin raw.

The last time I got fucked with by a dog I punched him between the eyes. It sprawled him out, chin on the ground for a second or two. He got up dazed and went back in his yard and never bothered me again. It used to chase me every time I rode by on my bike back when I was in junior high. Usually I would stick my leg out and joust him away with a boot. I never tried to hurt him until one day he ambushed me from a different angle and got me by the right calf. I nailed him with a downward left hook.
Lame ass story bro!!!!

JustThatGuy

Maybe it's small, but it smells like a Big one..
Must be Hard to be a badass dog, fighting, having fun, and then Wupti, a finger in the ass..
Did he seriously just fingerbang that dog's asshole?
It worked , right ? Bet u not gonna bite for long if u got a finger up there doing a fight...

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

All pitbull owners must have the ElectroJac kit. Just in case a fight breaks out .

Omg, I can't believe I just watched this shit. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Squashing the bull's balls, anal exploration of his prostrate? ๐Ÿคฏ Almost like a ElectroJackOff kit! Lmfao! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Violent-Habits

Fresh Meat
I've worked with professional dog trainers, and this is a legitimate way to get a dog to stop attacking. No matter how big and mean the dog is, they will stop.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
If a big dog bite someone go for a rear naked choke, just strangle the fucker he will let go then your choice if you want to kill him just keep the pressure after 3-4 minutes he will be brain dead.
You can go for the eyes to, press and scratches the eyes with nail that what is taught in some military forces it's very effective.

deezNuttzzz

Rookie
I didn't know this tactic!

View attachment 595072
Bro smelled his finger after ๐Ÿ˜‚

If a big dog bite someone go for a rear naked choke, just strangle the fucker he will let go then your choice if you want to kill him just keep the pressure after 3-4 minutes he will be brain dead.
You can go for the eyes to, press and scratches the eyes with nail that what is taught in some military forces it's very effective.
Thanks for that because Iโ€™m not fingering a dogs ass

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I'll try this technique when I see two individuals brawling on public transportation. Blessed are the peace keepers...

Back