Users who are viewing this thread

sinsix

Resident Trans Girl
This is pretty vague, but I remember a long time ago the first time I ever saw gore was a video on discord of a guy committing suicide with a shotgun in a fairly empty room, and while it's been many years since I saw the video, I remember that the guy was sitting on a chair of some sort in a relatively empty room with a door behind him and to the left. It's hard for me to remember what he looked like, but I know he was white and maybe had mid length brown hair. So far I haven't come across it on here or anywhere else, anyone have any ideas?

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
This is pretty vague, but I remember a long time ago the first time I ever saw gore was a video on discord of a guy committing suicide with a shotgun in a fairly empty room, and while it's been many years since I saw the video, I remember that the guy was sitting on a chair of some sort in a relatively empty room with a door behind him and to the left. It's hard for me to remember what he looked like, but I know he was white and maybe had mid length brown hair. So far I haven't come across it on here or anywhere else, anyone have any ideas?
Its like the description of video 1444, but it sounds like yours might be older. This was 2019 https://goregrish.com/threads/live-shotgun-suicide-17-10-2019.53119/

shahidka666

Black Satanic Glamour
Looking for a video I seen here a couple months ago of some black guy holding a firework or firecracker with his teeth, and then afterwards his whole jaw is gone. I do remember he had a giant gap between his teeth. If someone has a link that’d be amazing.

sinsix

Resident Trans Girl

alexb666

NewbieX
there was a video on liveleak a while back from a livestream of a girl who killed her sister in a drunk driving incident in cali, and towards the end, she completely lost her shit and tried scooping the sisters brains up

im unsure if its been posted here, but itd be great if someone could help me out
Hey have u found it

Syberia

why so serious?
I'm looking for videos and photos of accidents in the mountains, falls, survivors in bad conditions, things like that... I can give candies in return:gusta:

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
This is about a video that was from ogrish.com of a penis being chopped off with huge branch cutters in transylvania. Might be the wrong country but it was somewhere in Europe and the guy was in some kind of contraption that kept him in an upright standing position. It took a few bloody squeezes but it popped off and fell on the ground. It then cut to the guy losing his mind screaming flailing his head and you only see the lower half of his face, then it was over. The video looked very old with a setting that looked something like a dungeon..

LjDes

Deviant
the italian PM Meloni posted it on twitter and then it was removed like from everywhere.
I was looking for that one too, thanks for sharing @LjDes!
The accused black man said he stopped to help the woman... holy shit
Oh I'm sure that he will feel karma's wrath once imprisoned

RedDeath17

Rotten World
Hello, I am looking for a video of a man who hanged himself and was found in a state of decomposition, his corpse was swollen and he was still hanging, I remember that the video was from Asia and the men who found him came out laughing.

Conja21

Lurker
Hi I'm looking for this video that was released yesterday apparently.
A female Armenian soldier was raped and mutilated

Any luck with this? Similarly, are there any new female beheading videos we've not see on the site before??

Back