Users who are viewing this thread

• Foe

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Princess Omobogie? She tried to send me money from Nigeria, I'm still waiting.

No video, how about her obit......

1658266068797.png

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Hey all! I'm new here and im just looking for nude autopsy videos of women. Any help? Nude video crime scenes of women would be great as well. Thanks in advance!
You Sir are one sick bastard 🤣🤣🤣
anyone have a vid of a baby in a microwave? or being microwaved?
Blimey.
You got issues 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 527786Saw this in a compilation, looks like funkytown but it's not, anyone know where I could find it? I've searched the word funkytown obviously.
Yeah. I'd like to see thus one. Looks good.

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
It was a good one. Some Guns N Roses playing in the background.... Looks to be in a kitchen at some low income housing. I think they cut off his hands first and then start cutting his face off and the bloody stumps are trying to stop it but there's no stopping it. The torture goes on for a while and this guy seems to be living thru it. I haven't been able to come across it in like 2 years. My mom really liked this one too. Any leeds?
Its called Funky Town. That one totally disturbed me.
It was a good one. Some Guns N Roses playing in the background.... Looks to be in a kitchen at some low income housing. I think they cut off his hands first and then start cutting his face off and the bloody stumps are trying to stop it but there's no stopping it. The torture goes on for a while and this guy seems to be living thru it. I haven't been able to come across it in like 2 years. My mom really liked this one too. Any leeds?
It's on the gore page. I dunno how to tag or lead you to it. Type jn Funky town it'll come up I think. It's definitely here tho.
That's too scary man 😬😮😰😥😭

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Can someone post the link of the dude who was naked in the bathroom with blood all over the floor. I think he cut his wrists. The titles was something like “tyler’s last video” or something like that I forgot the name. He was just walking around his apartment acting manic.
Its on here about 10 pages back ish. Maybe more. I've been though all the pages from 1 to now. Haha.
That's impressive 👏👌👍
That's impressive 👏👌👍
Where's da link?
How do we get to the dark Web....?
Where's da link?
How do we even get to the dark Web. I wanna see It. Haha

Last edited:
Back