Users who are viewing this thread

a dude cutting a what I assume is a nun's neck. she's on a table and the blood is dripping into a bucket. that's about all I remember

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Just prior to joining Goregrish, I viewed a disturbing vid of medical examiners playing and having fun showing off fetuses. Even the music was creepy. If anyone has that vid in their collection or knows of where it is here on goregrish, please let me know as im looking forward to being creeped out once again

Fetid01

I've seen a lot of 9/11 vids but none of the jumpers actually landing. Is there any? Or has our beloved government censored that aspect?

Where is female hanging thread?

Attachments

• 27-hangin-with-the-honeys.jpg
    27-hangin-with-the-honeys.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

Blackpi11

Rookie
Hi community,

I need help locating 2 videos. I know they're on here somewhere.

1) takes place in Mexico (Spanish words can be heard "puta madre", "verga"...) : in a jungle in daytime, a skinny guy has his foot and arms cut off / slashed by 2 sicarios, he's crying in terror and pain. Then they start shooting him and he tries to crawl away but dies from a headshot.

2) in Venezuela. Young guy is being dismembered alive in broad daylight then a guy shows up with a shotgun and finishes him off with a blast to the head.

Thanks for your help 🎉

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I know the one. I was sure the title was something like…

‘Most graphic beheading I’ve seen’

But I’ve tried searching in many different ways and can’t find that thread.

Sensitive Leather

mhm~ tasty
I know the one. I was sure the title was something like…

‘Most graphic beheading I’ve seen’

But I’ve tried searching in many different ways and can’t find that thread.
Yeah I vaguely remember it like this actually, just struck to me earlier and I just wanted to see it again, but my ass forgot to save it

Iraq gets cold sometimes.

Beheadings are so passé.
True, but this one had steam/vapor coming from the blood due to the temperature at the time, so it was pretty unique

Fetid01

Looking for the video of the scandinavian backpacker being decapitated in morocco

I have it. There were 2 vidoes uploaded in see gore .com and I have downloaded 2, But it's lost in my files. I have a 2 min edited video of that currently. If i search, I might get it. Remind me tomarrow

GoreGirl89

NewbieX
Does anyone have the Aidan Mann Ireland stabbing video that was supposedly going around on social media back in January of this year?

Kike Striker

Cum Lord
Does anyone have the discord murder video? I had the video a while ago but lost it. Basically it's a video of a guy committing murder by beating and stomping on an elderly lady until she's out cold , then preceding to slit the victim's throat. The guy committing the murder was videoing it via discord. The discord call consisted of 2 people.

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Does anyone have the discord murder video? I had the video a while ago but lost it. Basically it's a video of a guy committing murder by beating and stomping on an elderly lady until she's out cold , then preceding to slit the victim's throat. The guy committing the murder was videoing it via discord. The discord call consisted of 2 people.

Back