Users who are viewing this thread

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
A month or 2 ago on Girgrish i viewed a vid of pathologists playing and showing off fetuses and such. It disturbed me deeply. Id like to see it again. Any help would be appreciated.....

A month or 2 ago on Girgrish i viewed a vid of pathologists playing and showing off fetuses and such. It disturbed me deeply. Id like to see it again. Any help would be appreciated.....
yeah i know this video , was good stuff. U can watch it by the Goresite Theync.com

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
There is no "full funky town video" the funky town video starts with the guys face already flayed and his hands and feet already cut off 🤷‍♂️ no other version exists that shows the flaying and the dismemberment, you've already been told this but you choose not to listen

Nothing to do with minors in the video 🤷‍♂️ there's hundreds of videos on here that show dead minors and the video is on here again now
I saw it yesterday on here. Probably on this thread too as I've been going through the whole lot since page 1. Haha.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I downloaded the day it happened because I knew it would definitely be taken down asap. Idk if it's permitted in here though.

It's in this very thread 🤷‍♂️

for everyone who keeps asking about the Christchurch shooting video it's below....

"CHRISTCHURCH MOSQUE SHOOTING"

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
HD version is too big, this is smaller. Mods can move to gore videos if it can't stay here, filling your request @pipi666
View attachment 578861

Beaner

Fresh Meat
Looking for a police dashcam video where guy is getting chased by police he crashes then jumps the car shooting and officer headshots him and his face plants on the hood seen it on a gore comp not sure where coulda been here or best gore when it was up thanks!

Bloody Wolf

NewbieX
Looking for a few videos
1. That had (probably "Honey") in name. From what I can remember, a couple of guys bullying a girl in the forest. Video was available on DVD (some Lost Media)?
2. Girl with axe in the head, she was conscious and cried, I think another girl was recording her (brazilian vibe). I saw this video on site "seegore" once.

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned

Autolock

NewbieX
Not sure if this one’s made it to the internet yet, but I’m looking for the video of the Apple River stabbing that happened a few days ago.

Rekki

NewbieX
Yessir ! Wow thanks bud I thought I'd never seen that vid again. Good job brother. Can you find the vid where a Mexican cartel makes a video of the aftermath of an ambush on the Mexican police ? It's some narco guy ranting on as he films police cars on fire and dead cops all over the place
sorry, i couldn't find it.

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
Mexican cartel makes a video of the aftermath of an ambush on the Mexican police ? It's some narco guy ranting on as he films police cars on fire and dead cops all over the place
Does one of the cops have his face all cut up or badly injured?

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
Can anyone help find this? I seen it years ago, but can’t locate it anywhere now.

Richard Carrillo Venezuelan prison rape/torture video.

Back