Users who are viewing this thread

MrAspecty

Lord Aspect
Wassup,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has videos of mass shootings, but by mass shootings I means clear first person pov videos, not that random Brazilian bullshit. I would love to see videos such as the Walmart buffalo shooting, Christchurch mosque shooting, and any others you have.

Thanks.

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
Hey fellow inmates!
Searching for a german video.
It went off on whatsapp, starring some teenagers who killed a homeless person in a town called Horn. Please help me find this clip...

Fordle

NewbieX
Hi there!

I've been looking for some images/video of a man who went through the back windshield of a car.

I believe I originally saw this on reddit, maybe the crimescene one.

More details:

This case stood out to me for the odd physics in it.
Essentially, a car was going down the road quickly, and a man was struck by the front of the vehicle, causing him to fly up and forwards.
The car traveled a short distance forwards before stopping. The car stopped a bit further than the man had been pushed, so the man actually landed in the BACK of the car crashing through the rear windshield.
I believe the man driving the car was initially suspected of homicide because of this odd circumstance.

There was a picture of an older man somewhat crumpled in the back of the car.

There was also a video online of a 3D animation describing how this was possible.

Thanks!

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
Hi there!

I've been looking for some images/video of a man who went through the back windshield of a car.

I believe I originally saw this on reddit, maybe the crimescene one.

More details:

This case stood out to me for the odd physics in it.
Essentially, a car was going down the road quickly, and a man was struck by the front of the vehicle, causing him to fly up and forwards.
The car traveled a short distance forwards before stopping. The car stopped a bit further than the man had been pushed, so the man actually landed in the BACK of the car crashing through the rear windshield.
I believe the man driving the car was initially suspected of homicide because of this odd circumstance.

There was a picture of an older man somewhat crumpled in the back of the car.

There was also a video online of a 3D animation describing how this was possible.

Thanks!
I remember it, was totally awesome. A russian clip I think...

SparkleGem

Sparkle & Glow
Looking for Philip Chism crime photos. I just read about this crime and now I'm curious to see if there's any photos out there. TIA

hispammic

Rookie
Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
FUNKY TOWN I CANT FIND IT I SAW IT BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR AND IT BOTHERED ME SO BAD CAUSE THE GUYS FACE IS TORN OFF AND HES GOT THE BOX CUTTER IN HIS TEETH AND ALL YOU HEAR IS FUNKY TOWN PLAY

Gobyfly

Lurker
Does anyone have the video of the german girl who was kidnaped from the music festival in Israel ? The "tattoo" girl...

She was paraded in the streets of Palestine and later found decapitated.

Ive seen ultra short vids where she is pushed or draged next to a pickup car and also when she lies dead and undressed on the pickup car.

Thanks.

Hopscotch

space cat from zolar.
Does anyone have the video of Chad Doerman getting arrested after killing his 3 kids? I believe it was like a police body cam thing, not sure. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone have any videos of the open air slave markets in Grozny? Wanna say it was between 94-96. Watched some vids years ago after reading an old LA Times article, but haven’t had any luck recently.

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Hello my fellow demented shit heads. If you guys make , please tag me or guide me to all the videos from the bombardments and just mayhem going on . Sometimes the videos actually hold a lot of valuable information. That's not why i want to see them I just wanna see A bunch of fucking religious nutjobs kill themselves
War Forum < check it out bro

Back