Users who are viewing this thread

uhleeiss

NewbieX
Can someone please get the Breck bednar photo. I've been looking for it since I heard about it(10 years or so). Would like to see it

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Can someone please get the Breck bednar photo. I've been looking for it since I heard about it(10 years or so). Would like to see it
Here’s a link:

uhleeiss

NewbieX
Does anyone happen to have any pictures or videos of train coupler accidents? Specifically knuckle couplers. I've heard of a video of someone losing a leg to one floating around, but I haven't been able to find it.

Bingdaddy

NewbieX
Looking for i believe Russian guys who stabs himself multiple times in the chest and films himself. Seen it before but can't find it.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Sadly in today's world, accusations of abuse and rape can have a lasting impact, leading to a rise in male suicide rates stemming from totally made up allegations. You should see some of the articles on the Reddit page
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Ive seen questions there like, 'I was really drunk, I remember behaving like a slut, i remember teasing him and climbing on him and i gave my consent, but I woke up scared at what id done and how drunk I was, was this rape?.... and every answer will be 'yes this is rape'....

This kind of #metoo behaviour lessens the impact of actual abuse. Hope whoever set this guy up gets their prison time.
its hilarious to me how fucking stupid these people are when literally all they have to do to see the other side is change literally one fucking letter in the name of the subreddit, both sides are " all girls do this i hate them" " all boys do this i hate them" ....... bunch of fucking monkeys. its like watching blind fucks slap around on the ground, scrambling for something right in front of their lifeless eyes.

Back