Would you ever kill someone? (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
I'm ready to kill the new cunt management that put a note under my door telling me to remove my Canadian flag off my balcony. Fucking retards. Just called a friend of mine, we're gonna talk about me renting his basement.
Out of curiosity, is your flag made in Canada or another country, China or Taiwan perhaps?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Out of curiosity, is your flag made in Canada or another country, China or Taiwan perhaps?
Surprisingly, many of our flags are made in Canada. All of our Acadian flags are made in Canada. But just like any other country, it depends where you buy a flag...if the Dollarstore, then ya...Asian made.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm ready to kill the new cunt management that put a note under my door telling me to remove my Canadian flag off my balcony. Fucking retards. Just called a friend of mine, we're gonna talk about me renting his basement.
Not sure where in Canada you are, but I think that the Landlord and Tenants Act (ie: Ontario) protects tenants from that sort of thing (same in the States). In Ontario flags are cool as long as they are "patriotic" (their wording, not mine) to the country. I'm half Acadian so I fly the Acadian flag on my balcony and have had no problem, since the flag does relate to Canada's beginnings.

I nearly killed someone. I found out he (a family member) had abused my 3 yr old daughter. I reported it on the Friday morning when I found out. The UK police said they wouldn't arrest or even interview him until Monday morning at the earliest. I did not find this acceptable and let them know my feelings in no uncertain terms. I told them they either put him in a cell or into a secure mental unit or I would make sure he left his house in a bag. The police said no.

I drove to his home an hour away. During that hour I came to terms with the fact I was going to take his life to keep my kids and other kids safe because the police had failed us and that I was going to prison because I had told the police I intended to kill him so it was definitely premeditated.

I arrived at his house at the same time as 3 police vans. I was detained by 4 officers while he was removed from the house to be taken to a secure mental unit. The police officers arrested me on a public order offence for shouting to the neighbours what he had done. I was de-arrested once he had gone.
(edit: the police arrived for HIS safety because of my death threat)

So yes, I would kill someone. In the end he died in custody a week before his trial began. also in the hours I spent arguing with police for him to be detained he molested another young girl in a supermarket toilet.

The feeling I had when I was driving to him was complete calm. It was scary looking back but I knew what I had to do. All mums say they would kill for their kids. I KNOW I will and they know it too. We sleep easily.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
52621972.jpg

Back