Would you ever kill someone? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Camelida

Fresh Meat
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I think I would indeed kill someone if someone would hurt someone I love.
I come from Bolivia and there is no justice whatsoever when someone kills someone. A lot of people take justice in their hands because of this reason, and I totally agree with it. I would definitely kill if someone would hurt someone I really love. Oh, and I'm also totally on pro death penalty when it's about pedophiles, zoophiles and murders

Camelida

Fresh Meat
Google 'gaybeast' and knock yourself out, there's your kill list for the next 10 years.
Disclaimer: Don't visit gaybeast at work or around your family, you will be ruined for life if caught pinching your mushroom tip over that shit.
Just Googled it and watched 2 or 3 pictures. Disgusting indeed. I'm even a little dizzy. There's not much to say... Only that I really wish all these people should be dead.

dieMetzgermeisterin

Dein Alptraum wird dein Feuchter Traum
I've attempted on two different people, had to be held back from someone even the other night, and have planned. I think I've known for a while that I'm going to kill before I die.

Anger/revenge at the world, pleasure, thrill...pick a reason.

I had a plan to kill and to die and somebody came along and convinced me to stay for them. I'm free from them now, but I think I'm staying alive a little longer.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
I would in defense of someone being harmed, or possibly someone harming an animal, I would for sure do it if someone was suffering, death was inevitable and help was not possible. I might also kill someone in the kindest manner possible if I knew without doubt they were faced with something worse if I didn't end it first.

Back