Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
Aggressiv?
Das erkennst du an 3 Sätzen?
I don’t have a clue what you are saying, so I’m just pretending your aggressive- your language looks, and the way I say it, sounds very aggressive.
Calm down dear.

malicious89

Dark angel
This user was banned
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I could! IF it wasn’t illegal, like the purge. As a mum to a 10 yr old I wouldn’t risk being put away from him for anything. But yes especially the person who put mine and my sons through hell and back almost meaning we were separated, all with lies 😡

Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I suppose it would greatly determine upon whether or not if my life or lives of family was in imminent danger of a deadly assault, I personally believe that life is too precious and requires a natural balance that us humans are incapable of accomplishing, I seen all kinds of crazy shit, all I have utilized as either indirect experience, informative, or flat out educational.

Nothing like broadcasting how shitty the world is,

jaredmward91

Lil lil bitch.
When you're trained to kill, you don't think about it. When I was in the military, I wouldn't have thought twice about shooting someone dead on deployment.

Got in to plenty of fights during that time as well. When it comes down to life or limb, you have to survive. That's my bottom-line.
I did nearly 11 years in prison. Some people just aren’t mentally equipped to survive. But I know this much when it came to those types of situations where it was either going to be me or them. It was always them that got it worse. Now I’m free, alive, and here today. It gets progressively easier to hurt people if you do it enough. However the memories never leave you alone. What a bitch.

Ryuken

Fresh Meat
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
Shut the hell up you drama queen. All that over a stupid annoying bitch. Whatever dude. You need to grow up and stop being a manbitch all in your feelings over an annoying broad. You no doubt wouldn't mind being ballz deep in. Stop over thinking how much she is a bitch. And simply dismiss her ass. Most women are really not shit. Plenty other women dude.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Continuous decades of harassment for false racial reasons , sexual harassment, intentional damage to health, humiliation
Method of execution: a single shot to the head with a pistol

Iron187Hide

Rookie
If someone hurt my family I live in Croatia with deadliest snake in Europe I use to catch them when I was young..ill catch 100 of them in month or two nvm and secretly put them at night thru window while my target sleep :) goodnight.

Mr Businessman

This user was banned
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
I'd do that too to a guy I've hated since childhood.

NeCrO-MaNiAc

"Demon Momma"
I'd likely only murder someone due to my temper. I've always been a horribly impulsive person when I'm angry, even as a child. So that definitely wouldn't surprise me. In fact a week ago, I was drinking and someone belittled me, so I smashed the bottle and tried to jam the jagged glass into their neck.

Due to my incredible luck I didn't get in trouble for that-

Anyway! As for how, well, it depends on what's in arms length when I'm in that sort of mode.

G0YU

This user was banned
i feel like if i ever would kill someone, i wouldnt have any problems with feelings; like guilt, sadness etc. id only kill a person i hated a lot for a reason though.

i wouldnt care much if police found out i guess, because if i did kill the person i obviously would deserve punishment.

Back