Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Xena1966

This user was banned
On second thought, I guess it depends on what type of mood I'm in. If I had a shitty day at work (like today), and i drank a Harder Mike's or two, and THEN I come home to find someone breaking into my house or trying to hurt one of my family....well. I think I would absolutely 💯 enjoy killing the lowlife. I would twist the butcher knife to give it a little ooph!

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
On second thought, I guess it depends on what type of mood I'm in. If I had a shitty day at work (like today), and i drank a Harder Mike's or two, and THEN I come home to find someone breaking into my house or trying to hurt one of my family....well. I think I would absolutely 💯 enjoy killing the lowlife. I would twist the butcher knife to give it a little ooph!
yea well i'd have you raped and murdered without the knife action. Do you have any oxen? I wouldn't mind coveting those bad boys.

Xena1966

This user was banned
watch your ass.
It's behind me though!! (But seriously though. I don't care if I die. But I believe that anything is possible, and I am kinda leaning toward wanting an asswipe to mess with me. I think I really need this at this exact time in my life. I want to kill somebody so bad who deserves to be off this planet).

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
What's up with all the noobs who show up and are like, "Why do you like gore? Do you guys want to murder people for real?" LMFAO Maybe stick to YouTube if you can't hang! ;)

• Agree
Reactions: McM

MikePack01

NewbieX
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I believe I could if I knew I wouldnt go to jail. My step father for sure, kicked me out of my moms BC I wouldnt take a pill even though im a recovering pill addict. And some other stuff I think about doing it often just cant BC its illegal

Backburner

Rookie
I never said I am a satanist...I believe in a creator...I believe your conscience is God...Religion has lessons and if you follow those lessons, you will be good...Anything after that, to me is a pile of shit...Religions are for people who need to be told what to do, and need something to follow, and to be part of a group...Be molded, brainwashed and stereotyped and any other ideology, political, philosophical, Financial...blah blah blah, are control mechanisms...Religion has been used by Churches and dictators to control people for centuries...And people kill each other over their ideologies...That is retarded...
View attachment 487957
Looking at your tags, would you apply all that to Islam as well? What good are lesson's without divine consequences or rewards for breaking them? The only other way is using modern psychological techniques on people where the former is obviously better. It's good for people to fight, especially against totalitarian Jihad that has penetrated European countries. Ideologies this, ideologies that. Anyone who doesn't fight for what they believe in is a pathetic coward.

Probably someone wearing crocs. Serious note though, the person almost died who broke into my home a few years back. He was armed I wasnt, scuffle ensued. He got shot 3 times, fucker lived. Paramedics too good at their jobs.

I never leave my gun in the safe anymore, even though it is illegal for it not be stored in shithole Africa

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Looking at your tags, would you apply all that to Islam as well? What good are lesson's without divine consequences or rewards for breaking them? The only other way is using modern psychological techniques on people where the former is obviously better. It's good for people to fight, especially against totalitarian Jihad that has penetrated European countries. Ideologies this, ideologies that. Anyone who doesn't fight for what they believe in is a pathetic coward.
Jesus never hurt anyone(you said Jesus is your man)...And violence towards another group only causes more problems...Becomes a tit for tat thing for in some cases, generations...Your grandkids are fighting the fight you created, and a lot of the time, the reason is lost to why they are even fighting...
Violence never solves anything...

I've been pretty much bullied my whole school life, people making me feel unwelcome and treating me like im some sort of outsider and many other things I've felt like an outcast pretty much my whole school life
People controlling me
I know there's people in a worse situation than me but my school life has rly been fucking horrible especially middle school
I was probably depressed all the way through primary school and middle school and tbh I still am
But yes I would kill I've think about killing everyday and I fantasize about it so much I want to kill every single person that has wronged me on this planet and I want to kill every single scumbag that deserves to die
Just by thinking about it it excits me
Its a really good feeling when people don't know how dangerous and vile you can be
I wanna kill em all
Put on some heavy rock music on your headphones and fucking gun down everybody
Or go on a stabbing spree I've thought many ways to kill people
Or destroy the lifes of the ones who have wronged me
Make them WISH they were dead kill everybody they love there family there siblings destroy everything they love in the most horrible way and then when they've lost everything slowly painfully kill them
But let them live for awhile just so they can suffer and then end them
Just by thinking about it its makes me feel so good, excited !

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I would kill some of my enemies immediately without any problems or remorse if I could
Some people are very evil in this World who just want to ruin or harass you to death

Back