Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I've thought about it alot
Hell I would start a revolution anyone that has been hurt or damaged by anyone or who is full of rage and hatred please join me
To kill every single piece of shit on this planet that doesn't deserve to live kill them all
Bring chaos make everything go to shit
I encourage everyone to to kill the ones that have wronged you shoot up your school if you want to but cause anarchy and kill everyone that deserves to die
And fuck it kill some innocent people too get revenge on the ones that have wronged you and the rest of the others death will be a relief
In this depressing miserable life

I would kill some of my enemies immediately without any problems or remorse if I could
Some people are very evil in this World who just want to ruin or harass you to death
All the assholes deserve to die bullies, people like you said harras you to death and rapists they ALL deserve to die

okurrr143

NewbieX
with the exception of self-defense, absolutely not. I honestly don’t hold grudges or harbor ill feelings towards people in general, even if they have done me wrong. idk why but it’s just a natural response for me to block out any negative feelings towards other people. Not mad about it - makes going through life a lot easier I’m sure.

yeah I would kill every single person at my school, because they're all fucking assholes and they all need to fucking die !
I would also blow up my school after just for the fun
Anyone wanna join me ?

Whity83

NewbieX
Wenn Mir jetzt jemand sagt sagen der Typ da hat Kinder Missbraucht bzw. Holen Sie sich oder Frauen, Famillienväter im Prinzip unschuldige umgebracht.
rechtliche Konsequenzen.
Ich würde es ohne mit der Wimper zu zucken tun.

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
Wenn Mir jetzt jemand sagt sagen der Typ da hat Kinder Missbraucht bzw. Holen Sie sich oder Frauen, Famillienväter im Prinzip unschuldige umgebracht.
rechtliche Konsequenzen.
Ich würde es ohne mit der Wimper zu zucken tun.
You see the 700+ posts of people talking in English, then you rock up with your story.....that no one will understand.... WHY?

Whity83

NewbieX
Du siehst die über 700 Posts von Leuten, die auf Englisch sprechen, dann rockst du mit deiner Geschichte ... die niemand verstehen wird ... WARUM?
Ganz einfach ...
Google sagt mir alles auf Deutsch.
Also Gehe ich davon aus das ihr diese Funktion im Umkehrschluss auch habt.

Back