Users who are viewing this thread

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
I can't look at videos of 9/11 or even some pictures because on that day I was at work in Stamford, CT, very close to NYC and it was terrifying. I know people who lost loved ones there and at the Pentagon crash. It still bothers me in a way that's hard to explain.
I went to nyc two weeks before 9/11 happened. It was a great city, and the towers were awesome to look up at. That day was terrible for everyone

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
To be honest there are only one or two decent videos and even less photos on that subject that are worth the trouble. Best video out there doesn't show anything but you can hear the jumpers smashing into the roof above and around them as they decide to relocate...

If anyone knows anything, can you find the CCTV footage from the "Robot 23 Regina Allen Elsea Incident"? I was reading some articles, then found out about this and hear there was footage of this, but couldn't find it.

Mullet_Head87

Fresh Meat
Anybody know where the archive film is of the Kondomari executions....?

A group of German paratroopers executed some Creten men during the invasion for killing some of their comrades on the ground,the war correspondent Franz Peter Wexler filmed the whole affair but i cant find it.
Below are some stills taken from the film.

Anyone....?
Dont know about the vid but i colorized some for you

Attachments

• Photo-500151-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    Photo-500151-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Photo-500154-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    Photo-500154-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Photo-500152-1-Colorized.jpg
    Photo-500152-1-Colorized.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Photo-500149-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    Photo-500149-3-Enhanced-Colorized.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 136

Aaaboutit

pessimist
Im still looking for a video of like early 2000s middle eastern dictator army throwing people off of a roof. I actually first saw it on the news on tv

You sick fucks helped me find a video a few months ago fast so I’m gonna throw another request out. As I was perusing the war and genocide forum I found myself feeling nostalgic for a video I saw about 5 or so years ago. Here is what I remember most:

it was in Iraq or trashghanistan and there was a unit of American soldiers (pretty sure they were not USMC, but I could be wrong, possibly special forces). The video starts with some of the soldiers looking in some bushes and after a few minutes they find a wounded taliban or whatever that was shot. They yank him out of the bushes and drag him across the street where the rest of the soldiers are. The camaraman is solely focused on the injured guy. You can see and hear some soldiers say “don’t help him” or “let him bleed out”. I remember the soldiers were picking through the guys clothes for intel and the dude is slowly dying. It is about 10 minutes long. It’s really good footage and pretty gruesome. Does anyone know wtf I am referring to? Also this is not the Styker Kill Team. This video puts theirs to shame.
Found the vid myself bunch of bums. It’s from a documentary called Only the Dead. The full doc is cool, but the scene I am referring to is the last 8-10 mins of the doc. Sorry to make you click a link but the clip is worth it. Hard to watch but knowing it was a Iraqi fighter makes it a little easier. Super close up and bloody ASMR as well. Just fast forward to see it. Only the Dead Watch online full movie - Documentary Mania

Last edited:

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Hi. Does anyone have that Short little video of a dumb girl activated a hand grenade online and put on camera

Back