Users who are viewing this thread

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
Hey every1 does anyone have the video of the tiktok girl being killed on TIKTOK?

wanna see a video of my bloody mutilated dick?

I bet you pervs would,
and you rly think am going to do this type of sh*t to my glorious german crown jewels.

also noe camera could capture that properly, cuz of my enormous Gemächt, except maybe the ones they use for these Google Earth pictures.
Sure

Who got raw vid of 12&14yo shootout with cops in Florida?
I don’t think there is a raw video because the cops wouldn’t release that the whole uncut thing

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Hey, go figure, my first post is a request for one of the first gore video I saw, way back then.
So, it's a video about some dude on a scooter, on a highway (highway surveillance camera, the scene happens with the vehicles coming towards you (the camera)), it's like a Y in the road with the road turning left (for those driving) and the other part of the road going straight (towards the camera), he was on the left side overtaking a truck, he doesn't check his mirrors and goes directly under the truck.
It stood out to me because of the massive burst of blood and guts that just popped like a really ripe tomato.
In the following seconds, there is a family car with their windows rolled down, who, shocked, kinda also swerves a little then goes left away from the scene after slowing down a little, and you can see the kid in the back seat pointing out the window at what just happened.

I think the video was like 20 ish seconds long (well ,at least what I saw of it with the action).
I saw it on some random shock site back in the years 2009 / 2011.
Been looking for it forever now, unable to find it :'(

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
Hey, go figure, my first post is a request for one of the first gore video I saw, way back then.
So, it's a video about some dude on a scooter, on a highway (highway surveillance camera, the scene happens with the vehicles coming towards you (the camera)), it's like a Y in the road with the road turning left (for those driving) and the other part of the road going straight (towards the camera), he was on the left side overtaking a truck, he doesn't check his mirrors and goes directly under the truck.
It stood out to me because of the massive burst of blood and guts that just popped like a really ripe tomato.
In the following seconds, there is a family car with their windows rolled down, who, shocked, kinda also swerves a little then goes left away from the scene after slowing down a little, and you can see the kid in the back seat pointing out the window at what just happened.

I think the video was like 20 ish seconds long (well ,at least what I saw of it with the action).
I saw it on some random shock site back in the years 2009 / 2011.
Been looking for it forever now, unable to find it :'(

that never happened.

JosipTito

NewbieX
Super old video, it was probably a lot of our first experiences with gore. With the death of Liveleak and BestGore the video has become incredibly difficult to source, I've been completely unable.
Grainy VHS footage shows 3-4 guys tied, on their knees and looking down. Camera follows a Serbian man as he pulls the bound men onto the ground and saws into their neck.
99% sure the video was taken during the 1995 Srebrenica Massacre

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Super old video, it was probably a lot of our first experiences with gore. With the death of Liveleak and BestGore the video has become incredibly difficult to source, I've been completely unable.
Grainy VHS footage shows 3-4 guys tied, on their knees and looking down. Camera follows a Serbian man as he pulls the bound men onto the ground and saws into their neck.
99% sure the video was taken during the 1995 Srebrenica Massacre
@GenkiGenki likes an antiquesque video, they might be able to help you.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Apparently some show called Accused: Guilty or Innocent had an episode about this case. Maybe they show some of the footage?

It’s kinda odd that the victim’s son forgave the killer and said he thinks his mom might’ve been on drugs. I wonder if the cameras were set up by the husband because this was a regular occurrence. 🤔

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
There is a video, eight or nine years old at this point, of cartel members beating a rival cartel member with a baseball bat. The victim is hog-tied quite thoroughly with duct tape.

Quality is bad, and it appeared to have been filmed with a thermal imaging camera, as it's in a sort of bleary black-and-white presentation. It's fairly long, and there's a lot of screaming as they break a lot of the bones in the man's body.

I have found some of the threads/posts (here and elsewhere online) in which this video was originally posted. All links and embeds seem to be dead. LiveLeak's retirement killed at least one of the upload sources of this video.

Edit: Found a source myself, was inspired to perform a search engine query for it in Spanish instead of English: Declaraciones de un miembro Cártel de Sinaloa

The baseball game starts at 6:43. Will look into reuploading to Goregrish when I get around to it.

solodolo99

FUCK YO COUCH!
Hey all! I'm new here and im just looking for nude autopsy videos of women. Any help? Nude video crime scenes of women would be great as well. Thanks in advance!

Dose22

Gimme your tiddy juice
To all Germans here: anyone have the Suicide Video where some kid jumped off the Ulmer Münster? (a church)

Greetings, asswipes.

Anyone know if there's anything on instagram model Anna Leikovic of comrat, moldova. After getting into an argument w her 40 year old mother, Parascovia Leicovici, she used her training as a medic to rip out her mother's lungs & heart thru a stab wound while she was alive.

Fun fact: women in moldova, even miss leikovic, cannot receive a life sentence

Back