Users who are viewing this thread

Himalayan

NewbieX
Anyone have the full video of the girl on Tiktok being beheaded? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I'm sure as hell not about to download that shit app.

Most of the news seems to be from about an hour ago, so this is very recent

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
The Ronnie with the ugly dog? Lololol 😂😂😂
Hey Pduck, what's going on here? Surgery? What's the metallic thing?
Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-12-21.png

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Anyone have the full video of the girl on Tiktok being beheaded? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I'm sure as hell not about to download that shit app.

Most of the news seems to be from about an hour ago, so this is very recent
It literally could be any beheading someone shared on there, I doubt some kid cut another's off live whilst singing Mia bastard Kahlifa.

Shuck-My-Corn

Bing Bong
This user was banned
Saw a video somewhere else that was aesthetically pleasing in a deranged way. A dead man is pulled from a river. Once upon shore, literally dozens of fish fled his decaying body back into the water.

Shuck-My-Corn

Bing Bong
This user was banned
Wish I could've seen the video. The still was sent to me by a friend so I'll ask him if he has the video.
Ok. Maybe my memory doesn't serve me as well as I thought. The pic you posted initially looked familiar, but I have in fact found the video. Possibly a repost, so sorry in advance if it is.Fish Food

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Ok. Maybe my memory doesn't serve me as well as I thought. The pic you posted initially looked familiar, but I have in fact found the video. Possibly a repost, so sorry in advance if it is.Fish Food
CRAZY!! Never saw that one. YouTube warned me of "disturbing images, was I willing to proceed". Niggerz Please! I represent GG! You should let the other guys on here see that.

Shuck-My-Corn

Bing Bong
This user was banned
CRAZY!! Never saw that one. YouTube warned me of "disturbing images, was I willing to proceed". Niggerz Please! I represent GG! You should let the other guys on here see that.
Amazingly, of all the places I found it, it was YouTube.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
wanna see a video of my bloody mutilated dick?

I bet you pervs would,
and you rly think am going to do this type of sh*t to my glorious german crown jewels.

also noe camera could capture that properly, cuz of my enormous Gemächt, except maybe the ones they use for these Google Earth pictures.

Back