Users who are viewing this thread

ClownCandy

NewbieX
I'm looking for a video I first saw in 2015 or 2016. The thumbnail was a sad kitten, like one of those photoshopped kittens that look like they're tearing up. The video itself is of a light-skined man with dark hair being beheaded by knife. It was taken at night, and it's a close-up showing the right side of the man's face, his neck, and his shoulder. The video is fairly high quality; you can hear him trying to suck in air and see his severed windpipe moving while the blood it pouring out. I want to say the video is a minute or so long, but I might be mistaken.
Apologies for poor spelling, it's 1:13 am

vaporghoul

dead thing
I’m trying to find some pre/post-autopsy photos of an Asian girl, around her early twenties. Yes she was naked, and yes she had a bush. Couldn’t have weighed more then 125-30, kinda short looking. Pre-autopsy photos looked like they were taken by amateurs but who knows. Thanks in advance.

chowcat

Meow
Does anyone have this video or any links?

Screenshot_2021-05-19-18-37-35-413_com.android.chrome.jpg

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
If anyone spots any failed rescues let me know please?
Cheers πŸ₯‚
And yes I've searched fail, failed and rescue before I asked.

• Love
Reactions: HG

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
2014 thread, full of dead links, jokes, and no video that isn't just staged.
I couldn't even see anything there now, swear it was a working Ync link yesterday, the staged video is as good as it gets its just waffle for over 2 mins then a knife goes to the neck it blacks out you see a beheaded man that looks a bit like him and that's it. Here's that 15 seconds.

5150DMC5150

Fresh Meat
Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
this is a long shot and years later but hell...why not.
I wanna see some brutal volcano aftermath pics or videos. I see nyiragongo is poppin off in the congo right now that would be interesting to see!

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
I remember a vid about a protest or riot somewhere in South America and the rioters are running from police. All of a sudden a cop blasts one and he screams β€œoy yoy yoy!” Before falling over.

Back