Users who are viewing this thread

Bryce2501

Lurker
Still looking for the footage from the ODA team killed in Nigeria, that doesn’t have the music and still has original sound. Found it a couple times but seems to have been taken down

Am looking for any of the home videos made by Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. Not the ones with French and Mahaffy or Tammy. Any of the other ones, though. The wedding. Vacations. Honeymoon. Florida prostitute.

Thanks in advance to anyone who comes up with any of these.

Kri5pyKr34med

Fresh Meat
Hey
Any chance someone out there has the video of a cliff dive fail? The one that ripped the lower jaw off and he survived. It is one of my favorite along side with the guy who had his face peeled of by angry men.

hellena

Fresh Meat
so today (September 28th) something happened in bogota, Colombia, I literally was there when the police arrived and shit, but they take too damn long and I never figured out what happened. If someone happens to find anything, that’d be nice, I just wanna know what happened, it seemed serious

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Does anyone have that crushing video of an asian woman on high heels killing a baby cat??
Just so we’re clear, we dont host animal gore here :nono:
1632939762694.png

The real tapes from evidence have been destroyed by the crown..
I know those with Tammy/Mahaffy/French have. Not talking about those. I'm looking for any of the other home videos. Vacations, wedding, Florida prostitute, etc.

I keep hearing they exist, that they used to be sold on ebay. I can't find them anywhere and was hoping someone here might know where to look or if they have them, share.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I know those with Tammy/Mahaffy/French have. Not talking about those. I'm looking for any of the other home videos. Vacations, wedding, Florida prostitute, etc.

I keep hearing they exist, that they used to be sold on ebay. I can't find them anywhere and was hoping someone here might know where to look or if they have them, share.
This is all Ive seen but Im sure its not what your looking for? Try looking on blogs too.. you never know who has seen what 🤷🏼‍♀️

barbecue

NewbieX
I remember to see, like five years ago, a compilation of videos of a gang of guys who walk on the streets killing homeless people... I think they are russian, and uses as weapon usually a knife or his bare hands and most of videos are filming using a gopro in the head by the killer itself. Anybody?

Ps.: are not the Dnepropetrovsk killer's, but they follow for the same line...

This is all Ive seen but Im sure its not what your looking for? Try looking on blogs too.. you never know who has seen what 🤷🏼‍♀️

Those are clips of the videos I would like the full versions of.
Thanks anyway. I guess those are either extremely hard to find or don't exist anymore.

Ankou

This user was banned
I'm trying to find a video that one of my friends apparently stumbled upon, when he wanted to find it again it had already been deleted. It apparently happened to be on LiveLeak for a really brief time? It's about a guy shooting presumably acid up his dick before instantly regretting it because the inside of it melts to a "grilled cheese" like substance (his words). After a while the outer layer of the dick collapsed and the gross grilled cheese like substance got everywhere. I'm really curious, is anyone familiar with the video?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Can anyone help me find a video please, it's a video of a guy who shoots himself in the chest with a shotgun while he's at work, I believe he's sat in the canteen and is a security guard and he has a shotgun on the table in front of him and he turns it around and faces it in to his heart and pulls the trigger?

Back