Users who are viewing this thread

Bloodshot

Rookie
The old one of the cop and his son . He gets beheaded his son gets flayed n played with. Looked for it to share with my kids

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Anyone have any idea where I can find the moreana mordegard glesgorv video in it's original form?
I'd upload it but, I don't want you to gouge your eyes out.
That being said, you can find it where folks have saved creepy pastas, including the redacted 2 seconds of creepy dude grinning. That's where I got it from. 🤷‍♀️

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
They are usually footage of after the skinning. The lad who gets his chest peeled back and heart cut out is a bad one. And the one with his face already skinned with the cheesy music is too.

• Agree
Reactions: msr

pipi666

Retarded
Anyone got the video of the recent stabbing of the 20 yr old woman in den bosch / the netherlands.
I hear the killer live streamed her crime on instagram and the video is circulating on social media.

Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
Hey I am looking for "The Strike of Bullets". It's a 20 min Isis sniper compilation with a close range execution at the end. Used to be on bestgore and I can't find it anywhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Prob been burned. I remember a remark from their lawyer who recovered and watched them before turning them over. "She looked absolutely feral," referring to Homolka as she ravaged her captive victim.

Back