Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Saw this in a compilation, looks like funkytown but it's not, anyone know where I could find it? I've searched the word funkytown obviously.

hellena

Fresh Meat
Today a shooter killed two people really close to my house, but I can’t find the video. It’s two guys just there next to a grey concrete fountain and then this guy comes in a motorcycle and shoots them. If anyone can find it I’d appreciate it

Whorechata

No you hang up <3
Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
Im trying to find this video… it’s a man being dismembered while being interrogated. I just found a 15 sec blurry ass video that someone videotaped from another phone 💀 anyone have that specific video? Thanks 😊
D55BAB1F-181B-4234-A9A7-AEFFC3D23F08.jpeg

DaGimp008

Fresh Meat
Was wondering if someone has seen or knows how to view the death of Dictator Samuel Doe, he was killed by a fellow African warlord and it was filmed, if someone can find it and post it that would be great, since this is one video I haven't seen yet, thanks you sick fuckers!

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Was wondering if someone has seen or knows how to view the death of Dictator Samuel Doe, he was killed by a fellow African warlord and it was filmed, if someone can find it and post it that would be great, since this is one video I haven't seen yet, thanks you sick fuckers!
Would be nice to see as he wasn't just killed he was tortured

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Im trying to find this video… it’s a man being dismembered while being interrogated. I just found a 15 sec blurry ass video that someone videotaped from another phone 💀 anyone have that specific video? Thanks 😊 View attachment 531042
The portion you want is at the ending, after the interrogation.

You can follow their blog on Twitter too & you'll get the purported backstories & vids just fyi, if you like that sort of content. 🤨

Im trying to find this video… it’s a man being dismembered while being interrogated. I just found a 15 sec blurry ass video that someone videotaped from another phone 💀 anyone have that specific video? Thanks 😊 View attachment 531042
@Whorechata You did ask for full backstory but, here it tis if you want as well. (Video) Gente de ‘El Ruso’ interroga vivo a sicario de ‘Los Chapitos’

muaya007

Patrick
^^ I luv u ^^

Does anyone has the vid of former Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife's execution?

I remember seeing it posted on either UR or OG years back.

Thanks.
you can find it on youtube

1989-Romania -Dictator Ceasescu & Wife Elena
Executed by Firing Squad on X'mas Day -25/12/89

Back