Users who are viewing this thread

edge

Thanks Budd
I’m trying to find a supposed police report that goes along with a failed suicide jumper who fell onto a car in Leiden in the Netherlands. Pretty sure it’s like a stick figure of the guy falling off the building and onto the car.

Tn415

NewbieX
I'm looking for an old clip i just can't find anywhere... It's probably a known video but it is a surveillance camera in low quality filming when a lady in Russia gets her head crushed by a huge falling icicle or block of ice. Someone just dropped her off and was parking the car or something and there was another one being close to getting hit.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
I'm looking for an old clip i just can't find anywhere... It's probably a known video but it is a surveillance camera in low quality filming when a lady in Russia gets her head crushed by a huge falling icicle or block of ice. Someone just dropped her off and was parking the car or something and there was another one being close to getting hit.
Just checked theYNC. Searched Russian Woman Ice. Lots came up but they're all in The Underground and you have to pay. They don't show search results for the free stuff anymore.

blabbityblah

Fresh Meat
Anyone got any eye gouging videos? Not the ones from Africa where the mob is fingering a beheaded... head..
I'm talking of quality torture kind of stuff. Nice view and all. Please post them.

JustHere2Look

Fresh Meat
Looking for Muammar Gaddafi's (or any other dictator's death videos).

All my searches points to theYNC underground. Hoping someone in GG might help, thanks!

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
As I drove to work this morning I was stopped at a stoplight. A goddamn motorcycle rider went in-between the car lanes, revving his lame-ass ninja bike engine. Here in California the motorcycle riders are allowed to do that - a stupid rule, in my opinion. I would like to request a video of a motorcycle rider getting taken out, while driving in-between lanes. I know that’s kind of specific, but do any of you have one? @mr_gutsy_ ? @Maleficent ? @Bethy 🔥 ? @Megnum, @MasochisticMommy, @momo19611 ? Anyone?…
… fucking crotch rockets…

Last edited:

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
As I drove to work this morning I was stopped at a stoplight. A goddamn motorcycle rider went in-between the car lanes, revving his lame-ass ninja bike engine. Here in California the motorcycle riders are allowed to day that - a stupid rule, in my opinion. I would like to request a video of a motorcycle rider getting taken out, while driving in-between lanes. I know that’s kind of specific, but do any of you have one? @mr_gutsy_ ? @Maleficent ? @Bethy 🔥 ? @Megnum, @MasochisticMommy, @momo19611 ? Anyone?…
… fucking crotch rockets…
when i visited California they were doing that i asked him to do a wheelie and he did.. it was pretty cool but i can see how dangerous and idiotic that is they allow that.

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
Looking for a old video. Really vintage:

Apparently there is a amateur b/w video of the last public civil execution in France. The execution was filmed by a amateur camera.

The executed man was Eugen Weidmann a German criminal and murderer. Some sources say the vid was distributed in early 2000 gore forums...

Thx

Anybody has vids or Pictures from tupolev airplane crash with prwsident of Poland Lech Kaczynski in 2010 at Smolensk terittory?

Can someone post the link of the dude who was naked in the bathroom with blood all over the floor. I think he cut his wrists. The titles was something like “tyler’s last video” or something like that I forgot the name. He was just walking around his apartment acting manic.

Demonic69

Lurker
Anyone have more crime scene footage or photos from the Richard Ramirez murders? Apparently he removed the eyes of one victim but never seen any footage and/or photos?

Ravenna

Rookie
Anyone have more crime scene footage or photos from the Richard Ramirez murders? Apparently he removed the eyes of one victim but never seen any footage and/or photos?
True Crime photos, Crime Scene photos are usually my favorite. Or well, most interesting to me. I just have a really hard time finding them or I just don't know where to look.

does anyone have the video of the people hanging out and listening to music then these two guys who were part of the group hanging out just end up excecuting one one of them for some reason? it was posted on here but its gone now

preset2290

NewbieX
Any recent pics of the Cheslie Kryst suicide? I can only find this pic from Google

Attachments

• Cheslie-Kryst-death-618x411.jpg
    Cheslie-Kryst-death-618x411.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 123

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Anyone know of a quartering video where dude is tied between all his limbs and pulled apart with vehicles? Kinda like the chopping off limbs but instead the limbs are pulled apart by 4 cars or trucks?

pardo_uwu

NewbieX
I'm looking for a video, its about a russian guy i think that commits suicide of 14 differents ways. Hope u guys help me!

Back