Users who are viewing this thread

Lacey_baby

Fresh Meat
It was a good one. Some Guns N Roses playing in the background.... Looks to be in a kitchen at some low income housing. I think they cut off his hands first and then start cutting his face off and the bloody stumps are trying to stop it but there's no stopping it. The torture goes on for a while and this guy seems to be living thru it. I haven't been able to come across it in like 2 years. My mom really liked this one too. Any leeds?

It was a good one. Some Guns N Roses playing in the background.... Looks to be in a kitchen at some low income housing. I think they cut off his hands first and then start cutting his face off and the bloody stumps are trying to stop it but there's no stopping it. The torture goes on for a while and this guy seems to be living thru it. I haven't been able to come across it in like 2 years. My mom really liked this one too. Any leeds?
Yes it's on here...it's grass is greener...that song has been ruined after seeing that..

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Interesting to raise the topic, I would also be interested in police crime scene images or footages
The problem is that even CSI materials from 40 years ago are not public

TheSilver

NewbieX
Does anyone have any videos where a woman screams after witnessing something violent? Specifically something like a woman watching a guy getting shot to death and screaming.

Retrosleep

certified crazy cruncher
there was a video on liveleak a while back from a livestream of a girl who killed her sister in a drunk driving incident in cali, and towards the end, she completely lost her shit and tried scooping the sisters brains up

im unsure if its been posted here, but itd be great if someone could help me out

genksu

Lurker
Hey so im looking for this one vid, its a cartel vid where they slowly burn the dudes face and he cant even close his eyes and then he just asks for water n shit does someone have it? i gotta show that to a friend

genksu

Lurker
Looking for another video, its a cartel vid where they are punishing one of his members because he snitched or something, and the member is naked and hes just screaming and crying while they are beating his ass with a wood stick please lmk the name of this one its so funny

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Trying to find an old video. Shot from someone in a high-rise apartment, she films what looks to be some dumb chinky chong bitch taking selfies on her balcony rail and accidentally falls approx 10+ stories! Cheers.

bxb4784f

Rookie
I saw a video here a short while back where a jumper leapt off a building in a non English speaking country and all you could hear was the person filming screaming “jeezous!” I hate to admit it made me laugh, but the comments were just as funny. Anyone know which one I’m talking about?

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

kamikazzey

NewbieX
Where is this from

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-224457.png
    Screenshot_20210911-224457.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 176

Bryce2501

Lurker
Can anyone point me to the Niger ambush footage without the damn Haji music and the one with the screams. I found it years ago and wanted to show it to my buddy, so he can cringe when watching it too

qdherculis

Fresh Meat
could anyone post the video call Death Detectives: The L.A. County Coroner

Back