Users who are viewing this thread

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
looking for the video of guy getting stabbed in face with screwdriver through his hand andsong love hurtsplaying in background i think
cant find it the search function is shit

Bloody Wolf

NewbieX
Looking for video where a neighbor shot to marriage, they were arguing about something. Video was recorded with outside home monitoring with audio, could hear woman breathing

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Any recent pics of the Cheslie Kryst suicide? I can only find this pic from Google
There's a CCTV video of her impacting the ground on YouTube. I'm positive it's real and someone likely hacked into their system. I'm familiar with the building and what it looks like outside also. Where she jumped from and where she impacts definitely correlates. The channel is John Amazing TV, it's likely to be taken down soon but it's still there as of now.

hcoop111

Such is life
On best gore there was a video of a cartel (or something alike) flaying….stabbing a man cutting him with a box cutter …. holding him down with a stick …with Guns and roses in the background …..was pretty epic tbh anybody….

RipAurelius

Lurker
Hi guys!
I've been searching for a post of a guy that commits suicide with a shotgun and he was wearing a winnie the pooh shirt; I use to draw portraits and those photos were perfect
Hope some of you would help me

Rm78

Rookie
Looking for Russian soldiers walking down Forrest dirt road in Ukraine, well I assume they were Russians in Ukraine.

There are trees each side of the road and gunfire is coming from the trees, the soldiers are walking slowly and taking cover behind tanks or armoured vehicles while walking down the road.

ganrush2

NewbieX
Has anyone seen more photos of the Jonestown mass suicide? A 980 some people dead and all you ever see are the same 7-8 photos. They must have taken thousands of photos during the investigation. Where are they?

Killiefish

Rookie
I'm looking for a photo(s) of a wife of a Mexico City policeman, maybe Sargent, who shot his wife in the face for cheating. She is laying on her back with hands up, powder burns on her cheek, boobs exposed.

Red-Footed Booby

Christmas never ends!
I have heard rumors of a video taking the rounds on tiktoc which depicts a Russian or Ukrainian soldier crawling missing half his body. Does anyone have it? I would look but tiktoc is a sinful place.

im not even sure if this actually exists or if it was just another schizophrenic episode. but has anyone seen images or news reports of multiple people being poisoned by pool water? i feel like i saw a picture awhile ago of dead bodies in the bottom of a drained out pool, im almost positive it was linked to a news story about poisonous waters. not sure, lmk.

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
im not even sure if this actually exists or if it was just another schizophrenic episode. but has anyone seen images or news reports of multiple people being poisoned by pool water? i feel like i saw a picture awhile ago of dead bodies in the bottom of a drained out pool, im almost positive it was linked to a news story about poisonous waters. not sure, lmk.
this happened here in south africa a few weeks ago there was some fuckup and the water became poisonous in a part of the town 4 died in 1 day

Wazy

Completely dead inside
I've been looking into 9/11 recently and came across a survivors story. He said he caught a glimpse of the courtyard and described is as being all red from the people jumping. I'm curious to see if any photos of this exist.

Back