Users who are viewing this thread

MorbidCowboy98

This user was banned
Any newer Neo Nazi killings?

They need to put some new shit out,all these vids are from like 2007 lol
Not sure if fake and gay or real and straight.... but I found a series of videos on another site claiming to be of assaults and murders committed by some Russian white nationalists who call themselves the "Sparrows Crew" (whatever the fuck that means). I wouldn't surprised if they are all fake and staged, but hey....

Post your Video/Image Requests here and hopefully the members will be able to help :D
Not sure if it exists, but need some light shed. Anyone have footage from the shooting at a Weis grocery store in Eaton, Pennsylvania in 2017? Apparently it was some YouTuber who decided he didn’t want to live anymore and took a few people with him…

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone can find the full video of Steve Irwin's death. I think I saw part of it with him in the water some time ago, but nothing further.

Thx

catsmith

Rookie
Looking for the full video of the 9 year old who accidentally shot her instructor in the head with a fully automated UZI on an an outdoor shooting range called “Bullets and Burgers”

Looking for the full video of the 9 year old who accidentally shot her instructor in the head with a fully automated UZI on an an outdoor shooting range called “Bullets and Burgers”
i was literally looking for this yesterday it the censored version must be making its rounds and has everyone morbid curiosity peaking lol

Nekroid

Lurker
Is there any video of the July 4 shooting in the USA? It seems like some people would have shot footage with their phones, or there would be some CCTV also.

garrett11096

Momento Mori
Hey everyone I don’t really comment alot but can someone post the Christchurch full video from start to finish. All the ones I’ve seen end while he’s driving. Does it show how he died or gets captured? Thanks. 💯💪🤘

Owbrey

Behold..Fishboy!
I know I've seen people post on here about this but I haven't seen anything come up yet and I want to find the video of Bianca Devins' murder that supposedly exists. I heard it made it on the internet but was taken away well before I ever fucking found and I'm sad about it lol so thank you if anyone can find it

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Last edited:
Back