Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

If it were down to me (or any of my people) or that person, and there was no getting around it, yes. Without question. If there is any alternative whatsoever, absolutely under no circumstances.

mongrelteeth

NewbieX
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?

Intrusive thoughts come and go (as I think everyone gets from time to time.) In reality I wouldn’t kill someone randomly. But obviously if the person is harming me or my family/friends I’d do anything in my power to protect myself and or them.

Backburner

Rookie
You need to read more of the old testament then...Lots of slaughter in the name of God in that one...
Regarding any killing as bad is a modern concept of overly-civilized people pushed by the education system and the media. You need to read more history, then you would understand how gray war is and what is really valuable. If you actually are a Satanist as you claim then you should know already why what you brought up is irrelevant. If God willed it directly, then that's a nobler cause than any other and would surely be rewarded with heaven.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Regarding any killing as bad is a modern concept of overly-civilized people pushed by the education system and the media. You need to read more history, then you would understand how gray war is and what is really valuable. If you actually are a Satanist as you claim then you should know already why what you brought up is irrelevant. If God willed it directly, then that's a nobler cause than any other and would surely be rewarded with heaven.
I never said I am a satanist...I believe in a creator...I believe your conscience is God...Religion has lessons and if you follow those lessons, you will be good...Anything after that, to me is a pile of shit...Religions are for people who need to be told what to do, and need something to follow, and to be part of a group...Be molded, brainwashed and stereotyped and any other ideology, political, philosophical, Financial...blah blah blah, are control mechanisms...Religion has been used by Churches and dictators to control people for centuries...And people kill each other over their ideologies...That is retarded...
images (11).jpeg

Coffeechihiro

This user was banned
I would if I was off my meds for a certain amount of time. Before I was medicated, I was quite aggressive. My foster family mainly being the target of my violent behaviour. I’ve threatened and nearly stabbed family members on numerous occasions and my mum would always take photos of every single thing I did and she took my diary too so back than I wanted to stab her too. Like I said I’m on medication now and have grown up with a little bit of empathy left so that’s good.

5pints

NewbieX
Oh man you have no idea how much I want to kill certain people. They turned a pussy boy who wouldn’t hurt a fly into a psychopath quickly

Xena1966

This user was banned
Obviously. The bigger question is "Would you ever murder someone?". I've decided, of course not. That would mean that I'll be burning in hell for eternity.
Just a reminder: God was all about war and murder in the Old Testament. I think that's why He had His Son come in the flesh to see how life really is. He did seem to chill after that.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
there is no god, you can do what you want, the commandments are cowshit. i'd suggest a bit of rape for starters, but they're all good.

honest.

Back