Users who are viewing this thread

zzlint

Shock Content Archivist
Been searching for the full Halle Germany Shooting in it's uncompressed form, let me know if you got it. Bonus points for no watermarks!

Vantor

Lurker
Hey folks. Would anyone happen to have high quality images of Elaine Lopes Da Silva? She's the 24-year old Brazilian beauty pageant winner who was killed in a car crash in 2007. I've attached a few photos I found but their quality is really degraded and I've seen the originals floating around several years ago.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 239
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 258
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 262

MelinoΓ«

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
Anyone have any serial killer pics like Dahmer after he got beat or even Manson... I've seen Bundys. But just curious if anyone has any... and if I've missed it in any of the previously posted threads I apologize

smokingpoop

Rookie
Im just trying to see the whole footage of the buffalo shooting and the Uvalde shooting, who's got it???? especially the one of buffalo with all those niggers getting their heads blown off

Hellter

NewbieX
Hi! I am looking for an older video, I looked for it around here and I could not find it. There's a guy with each arm tied to a different car, then cars start in opposite directions so one of the guy's arms is practically torn of his body. 😬

twisted.hippie

Shower me in sexy gore
Does anybody have a link to the video of the Norwegian or Danish girl getting beheaded in morroco?

Murders of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland​

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
Hi, does anyone have the Isle of Man TT crash video of Mark Purslow's 2022 Fatal accident, everywhere I've looked it's clickbait shit!🍻🍻

Back