Users who are viewing this thread

• Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
    Thanks for finding and posting this.
    I uploaded a video as a reply in another thread and it just shows as an attachment. How can I make it show up in the player form, as your example above? thanks
    i think you may have attached it but not pressed 'insert' before posting.
    Screenshot_20220607-211529_Chrome.jpg

Ad85

NewbieX
    Im just trying to see the whole footage of the buffalo shooting and the Uvalde shooting, who's got it???? especially the one of buffalo with all those niggers getting their heads blown off
    Hey buddy let’s meet for a coffee one day. Where do u live? 😬

Conja21

Lurker
    Has anyone seen that blurred photo of a woman with her throat cut, being bled into a bucket? If I remember rightly it was from Iraq and carried put by the taliban.

I've searched Google for it but I can't find it anywhere. I'm looking for the uncensored version. Thanks.

Fact21

Machine
    There was a video I watched years ago where some forces (Syrian possibly) catches some from the opposing side….they had him tied up in an abandoned building and they started to torture and stab him with their Bayonets….they were sticking him everywhere that I can remember, in the eye and just fucking him up….anyone recall this video? Thank you in advance.

Assume

This user was banned
    In bestgore there was a video about a random getting beaten till he literally takes a shit...

Looking for the video of a bunch of middle eastern people getting destroyed with pumped up kicks playing in the background. It's like a compilation of deaths and the last clip is a guy talking shit saying something along the lines of "only I can fuck my goat"

fakenotrealman

Fresh Meat
    Anyone have a compilation of women being beheaded? Or any older ones that are rarer, I swear there used to be more years ago when I was younger of female beheadings but quite a few seem to be gone.

gorefienxkya

One who doesnt care is one who shouldn't be
    Out of pure curiosity has anyone ever found the actual Miranda Tapes, or maybe even the Armin Miewes tape? Idk I'm just trying to find an interesting torture video to watch lol preferably something that lasts longer than 10 minutes some August Underground Style shit.. idk share some fucked up murder videos if you got any!

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
    Out of pure curiosity has anyone ever found the actual Miranda Tapes, or maybe even the Armin Miewes tape? Idk I'm just trying to find an interesting torture video to watch lol preferably something that lasts longer than 10 minutes some August Underground Style shit.. idk share some fucked up murder videos if you got any!
    I guess you're gna have to make one. 😆

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
    Here is a shorter version of just him describing the murder in his own words and the tour of his house where the murder took place:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I have heard a few times that a person's home that is cluttered, filthy and disorganized , represents the person's inner being.
    Perhaps there is some merit to this.

Back