Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
1711382348966.png

Badmo

I am a Mother Fucker.
Who's get the money shot from Peach County, Georgia – Daryl Smallwood and Patrick Sondron killed by Ralph Elrod?

It's got to be out there.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
1711740054600.png

Damn... You were SO CLOSE to right spot to post this. No worries, you'll nail it next time!

On a side note, I'm very familiar with this case thanks to a specific true crime YouTube channel I'm addicted to so I am also curious to see

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Hello - looking for a photo of a man who was macheted in the face, and lived. It was an African fellow, and he got chopped right on the bridge of his nose, and split almost through to each ear.

Does this ring any bells?

ishidat

NewbieX
Does any video of a woman (dead or alive) getting her breast(s) cut off exist? I've seen a vid of a woman's vulva getting cut off, as well as vids with before/after floating around, but never a vid of the actual process.

quays2

Lurker
Nothing for Saltanat Nukenova who was murdered in Kazakhstan? I've heard her beating on camera was captured but can't find anything but short clips.

Nothing for Saltanat Nukenova who was murdered in Kazakhstan? I've heard her beating on camera was captured but can't find anything but short clips.
From what I was able to find there are few videos from different camera angles that where shown in court. including the beating and the preceding argument. the full court hearing and video examination is on Youtube, I don't know if it is available on its own somewhere.

Robocok

Fresh Meat
I believe I listened to this a few years ago on bestgore before it was wiped. Supposedly, the old man is purposely terrifying a child, yelling at them about their "cunting mother" to prepare them for adrenochrome extraction. You hear absolute terror in the screams of a child. It's a short, disturbing audio clip.

Anyone heard it?

Back