Would you ever kill someone? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
I'm inclined to say no, but I couldn't really say until I was put into a position where my life or my loved one's life was threatened. Different people react different ways. Some become blind with rage and kill, others don't. Hard to say. Prison is full of people who simply snapped.

Came home one night drunk to find my wife and friend aslep in the same bed in our guest bedroom. Stood in the door way with my mosin nagant for what felt like forever before i decided against it. Thats the closest i will ever come to killing someone

Zvazi

It depends. If someone sexually abuse my family, I would kill the person. There's no doubt about it.

Also, If I could kill every single pedophiles without getting caught, I would do it.

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
Yes, i wanted a purge so bad ... Would kill every motherfucker that do the roundabouts the wrong way and those who turn without using the turn signals, oh and the rapists and those who treat bad animals and elders, those i would kill in a blink of an eye.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
In all seriousness, I think about it all the time.

Circumstances ? Idk I would just do it if I was given the opportunity

Sometimes I think that I want to murder for two reasons. Can I get away with it and what do you feel when you kill someone? The only problem is it’s an impossible experiment for someone who is not crazy. Probably go to prison and if was just a kill to see how it feels and it doesn’t take to you you will have to walk around with the guilt of what you did.

Back