Would you ever kill someone? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

apyr17

Fresh Meat
Sometimes I think that I want to murder for two reasons. Can I get away with it and what do you feel when you kill someone? The only problem is it’s an impossible experiment for someone who is not crazy. Probably go to prison and if was just a kill to see how it feels and it doesn’t take to you you will have to walk around with the guilt of what you did.
Sometimes I fantasize situations where I kill someone and I feel guilty about it and like it's a fucked situation because my brains answer would be to seek a therapist to help me cope with the crime but I know the second I open my mouth about it I'm going to jail.

Like you'd really just have to deal with all the internalized guilt and turmoil all on your own (if you were to feel it at all.)

Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
Yes I would and want to mostly family and stuff but honestly since I haven't done it because of jail and such the more I wait the more I want to now the only thing stopping me from going and killing some homeless guy is diseases I could get from their blood but I'm seeing a therapist so many this will change

If I could get away with it 100 percent.. sure I have someone in mind! Killing isn’t the taboo! We personalize death ... it makes us fear being the the executioner. I don’t believe in government executions, but I believe we must embrace death in situations of kill or be killed!

Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
No but I have wanted to before when I was 16 I had a bad falling out with a boyfriend I had, and told me really terrible shit I didn’t want to hear when I broke up with him, he was trying to make me feel insecure about myself in a very harsh way to make himself feel better, though I just felt like I wanted to murder him and I told my friend about it at the time too and he wanted to as well.

Some people just really push limits.

vells

murder murder murder murder
This user was banned
Would It Be Bad Of Me To Say I Want To Kill Someone Just For Fun? Cause I really Want to

ChocolateSmore

God
This user was banned
Yeah ill kill [nobody,nobody] has been talking trash for a long ass time I think its time to show him the taste of a 9mm bullet

Ripol

Lurker
I really do want to know the feeling of killing someone, but i simply cannot see myself doing it unless there is 0 legal consequences, so my preferred way i would want to is by executing prisoners of war, isis style you might say. Like go join the DPA and kill ukrainian POW's.

Back