Would you ever kill someone? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

suckmyCLITbitch

This user was banned
eh, nope. although i do like looking at death as it slowly desensitizes me to the ideas, if i see someone dying in real life id try to help them. but online i cant do anything, so i look at gore to desensitize me to that. a year ago, i wouldve cried if these things were sent to me. now i dont even care.
💔

goddess

Lurker
Yes I would kill my mother. If it didn’t have consequences. Alcoholic abuser. Stupid bitch. Ugly cunt. Reject.

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
Yes I would kill my mother. If it didn’t have consequences. Alcoholic abuser. Stupid bitch. Ugly cunt. Reject.
same issue with mine here, no need to kill her tho. sort of a pussy option to kill the woman who birthed you. just distance yourself from her like i did.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Have already. Was complicit in a death got plead down to manslaughter spent 4 years in a state prison. Record has now been expunged because I ended up forming friendships with some of the new judges who replaced those who retired.

MeatwoodFLAC

Professional shitter
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I've come very close before. Was walking out the door with a loaded rifle to clean up a poor excuse of a shit-stain and my house-mate happened to be pulling into the driveway as I was walking out the door. Had it not been for that, I would be posting from a library computer in Alaska right now.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
i could and i would. almost did too. i was in a fight with some dude and beat the shit out of him pretty bad. he was on the ground,i sat on his chest and told him,"you are now going to die". i proceeded to choke him. yes he was gasping and flailing his arms around. while this was all happening,a few guys tried to pull me off of this person. when i "came back",i looked around and saw all these people watching this. i let go of the guy because there were a lot of witnesses to what i was doing. i then got up and left.
anyone could shoot or stab. i prefer to get all up and personal. i want to look in they're eyes and want them to look into mine as they take their last breath.
:cool::drool:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Piss me off enough, and i already have in my head.
Plus since my neighborhood is now nigger infested, I'm always on my guard, and wouldn't really bother me if i could kill just one.
How factual is a Marine that can actually rip out one's throat with bare hands? All i know is enough damage, will crush the trachea. You can pull and twist, but not through the skin. I've always had a fantasy of digging my fingers just enough to crush the trach.

goddess

Lurker
I wouldn’t kill her because I know she will suffer the consequences of what she’s done to us some day, and for the woman who birthed you, she has lets us know multiple times we are the product of trying to control my father. I wish I could explain what she has done to us and not only that but being a pedophile as well.

crying

emo
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
i have spent so much time playing video games with such an intense passion everytime i die it feels like an insult to what i have done my whole childhood day in & out. i always wish i could teleport to their bedrooms every time they kill me in fucking valorant and detach their eyes from their brain

Back