Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TorturedCorpse

Some Kind of Twisted
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
I would, to see what it's like to feel the shock factor of what I've done and the adrenline rush of actually doing it. Then seeing if it's as addicting as some movies and other sources say it can be. Though I doubt I'd be capable of getting away with it now, then probably 30 decades ago.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I would, to see what it's like to feel the shock factor of what I've done and the adrenline rush of actually doing it. Then seeing if it's as addicting as some movies and other sources say it can be. Though I doubt I'd be capable of getting away with it now, then probably 30 decades ago.
e3c83bff-91b0-4ee1-8820-c2cd316183ac_text.gif

NoHope4aU

Lurker
Would you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances? If not, why?
When I was growing up people would ask the age old question, " what do you want to be when you grow up?" And I typically responded, "a nurse or a serial killer." I've been a nurse for 13 years but someone recently said something to me that has really stuck.... I don't have to just be ONE thing! Unfortunately for me I'm also diagnosed with chronic pain and this month, a TBI so I'm not so sure I COULD be both lol.
But honestly I've had the thought a lot and if someone ever hurt my babies and I wouldn't get caught, I'd do it.

Killiefish

Rookie
Most likely not. If you are talking taking a life for little to no reason, ie murder, then a firm no. If you are talking a clear case of self defense to protect my life or my family then a firm yes. I wouldn't even need to cower behind any wimpy "stand your ground" law to protect me.

Somewhere out there is a heart in someone’s chest beating just for me, and I could be the one to stop it. Maybe I’d be the type to really make a habit of it. Maybe I’d nab myself 2, but I may as well shoot for double digits at that point, maybe 20? 30? Maybe I’ll never kill at all, or maybe I’d never stop… who knows. I’m just taking life one day at a time! 😁

Just don’t fall into my lap if your all vulnerable and transient n’ shit. Don’t fucking tempt me. 😆

Absolutely yes, there is no denying the violent nature of the human being, obviously conflict is not usually desirable, and brings more pain than relief, but we gotta acknowledge that we enjoy violence, and I am no hypocrite, I am selfish, and if someone stand in my way, threatening my life or the life of people I care about, I would kill with no remorse, no matter how many laws and protection the government provides, all these things become silly bullshit when confronted with the actual fact when someone is threatening your life, the so-called "moral" creature quickly acts in a very primal way, as it really is, selfish and violent.

Back